Clash of Clans Wiki
All Contributors
This post is locked.
A FANDOM User

What should I build at level 32?

I need help!

0 60
  • Upvote
  • Reply
0
How'd you get in that grey box?
0
How'd ya get in the grey boxes?
Profile Page2
                              (FYI,random image!)
0
  DarkLegend21 wrote: 
  too many 99's huh?

Yes there were too many 99's

0
Chimp boy wrote:
DarkLegend21 wrote:
  too many 99's huh?

Yes there were too many 99's

yes srry to many lol

0
Darklegend21 wrote:
Chimp boy wrote:
DarkLegend21 wrote: too many 99's huh?

Yes there were too many 99's

yes srry to many lol

Never can there be too many 9's

0
A FANDOM User
Can they get banned for graffiti? This clearly is spam.
0
76.169.155.109 wrote:
Can they get banned for graffiti? This clearly is spam.


It is clearly Off-topic fun.

If you feel strongly I can move the thread to fun and games as now it has served it purpose for the thread opener.

0

XXSOCKSXx wrote: Upgrade your camps to level 32 as well as your town hall. Upgrading your brain, so you don't ask these kinds of questions without full information, to level 100 would be useful. (mine is level 300 with an IQ of 7908)

Funny that guy is so dumb

0

181.133.4.162 wrote: all flags and pekka statue

You need lvl 75 for a pekka statue <deleted>

(edited by administrators)