Latest invention in the field of flying pest control. This trap can blast multiple air units in a small area.
|Level 1 & 2||Level 3 & 4|
- Explodes when a flying troop comes into proximity. Essentially an airborne version of the normal Bomb, though the trigger radius and blast radius of the Air Bomb is much greater.
- Extremely effective against large groups of Minions, and does a significant amount of damage to Balloons (especially level 3 and below). Much less effective against higher health targets such as Dragons.
- Once activated, traps must be re-armed in order to be a part of the next defensive Layout.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 3 the Air Bomb has spikes on its surface and can be seen more easily within its compartment, and the compartment opens up slightly.
- Icons Description
- - Pressing this icon displays information about the Air Bomb such as Level, Damage, Damage Per Radius, Re-arm cost, Trigger Radius, Damage Type, Favorite Target and Targets.
- - Pressing this icon upgrades the Air Bomb to the next level if you have enough resources and a free Builder. When the Air Bomb is at maximum level this icon is not shown.
- - Pressing this icon finishes an upgrade currently in progress by paying the displayed number of Gems. This icon is only displayed while an upgrade is in progress.
- - Pressing this icon cancels the upgrade currently in progress. This icon is only displayed while an upgrade is in progress.
- - Pressing this icon re-arms the Air Bomb. This icon is only displayed when your Air Bomb was triggered in a enemy attack.
- - Pressing this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when your Traps were triggered in a enemy attack.