This guide will teach you all you'll need for farming in clash! Pick up your hoes and start farming now!
No, farming in clash DOESN'T have anything to do with hoes! "Farming" is a coc term that describes a player that attacks to steal resources and doesn't care about losing trophies at all. Farmers uses (mostly) cheap army to reduce the cost of attacking and place their town halls outside to attract people to give him a free shield.
Farming attacks are the basics of farming life in clash. A farming army, in essence, is a cheap but effective army. Here are some farming army suggestions.
The below armies are provided the following info:
- Town hall: suitable level to use this army
- Attacking tips: generally how to use
- Cost: cost compared to other armies (1-10 stars)
- Expected outcome: most probable results of the raid (☆☆☆-★★★)
- Target: what kind of base you're looking for when using this army
- Banes: things that can destroy that army
Normal farming armies
The most simple yet quite effective army, the army only consumes one kind of troops, and the attack part is simple-- just spam all barbs in groups and they'll take care of the rest. However, splash defrnses are the bane of barbarians so mortars could be a serious issue and wizard towers simply vaporizes them. That's why no one would use barbarian rush after th4...
- Town hall: 1-4
- Attacking tips: Just place hordes of barbarians and their high hp/dmg will outrun those point defenses.
- Cost:★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆(very low)
- Expected outcome:★☆☆-★★☆
- Target:Loot unprotected by walls; exposed mortars/wizard towers
- Banes:Splash damage; walls
"barch" army (barbarians and archers) is always a favourite army for most players at all levels. The mechanics are simple: barbarians should be sent first and the archers, protected by the barbarians, can snipe down buildings. The ratio of the troops is up to you, as long as you feel comfortable with it.
- Town hall: 2-10
- Attacking tips: Send in barbarians in a line/arc and send archers behind. Try to cover as many loot-filled buildings within the line of troops.
- Cost:★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆(very low)
- Expected outcome:★☆☆
- Targets: Filled Collectors (inactive bases)
- Banes: Splash damage
Adapted from barch, this is a slightly more costly army that is much more effective. 5-20 giants should be used (according to th level) or else they won't do much at all. This army is one of my favourite!
- Town hall: 3-10
- Attacking tips: Place giants to destroy/distract mortars andd wizard towers that threatens. Then drop your barch as you would normally do.
- Expected outcome:★★☆-★★★
- Targets:clustered storages; filled collectors; bad wall separations
- Banes:Well defended mortars
This army consists of defense targeting giants and resource targeting goblins. Both will skip every buildings except those who threatens and those who store loot!
- Town hall:3-7
- Attacking tips: Place giants to go after defenses (specifically mortars). Place goblins in GROUPS after the mortar is down. Do not place all goblins at once because they might die together easily!
- Expected outcome:☆☆☆-★☆☆
- Targets:very clustered storages; filled collectors
- Banes:splash damage; walls
"BAM" stands for barbarian+archer+minion and "BAG" stands for barbarian+archer+goblin. I grouped them both together because they're both slight adaptions of barch, and are similarly effective. Minions can ignore cannons/mortars while goblins can damage resources buildings more.
- Town hall:(BAM)7-10/(BAG)3-10
- Attacking tips: Not much to say, just simple as barch although additionally your barbarians should shield for the goblins/minions too.
- Expected outcome:★☆☆
- Targets:filled collectors
- Banes:splash damage
Unusual farming armies
Wait what? These armies are unacceptable by their look but are actually usable!
Queen walk/Super Queen
Hence the name, this army relies on your archer queen. You would like to bring ~9 healers, some wall breakers and a high level archer queen. Basically the queen won't die if she's high level enough, and the healers are kind of immune to air defense attacks because the archer queen's range plus the healer's heal range almost eliminates the possibility of your healers being killed. This strategy is mainly dark elixir farming but can also farm other resources.
- Town hall:9-10
- Attacking tips:Only use this trategy with at least lv20 queen.- Drop queen and healers at once. Beware of extremely concentrated defenses and you'll be fine. Just note where should you attack from-- remember you would like your queen to go inside!
- Expected outcome:☆☆☆-★☆☆
- Targets:easy-to-get storages
- Banes:Well defended/isolated storages; concentrated defenses
These armies are more expensive but the can as well be used to farm resources! For example:
For more info please visit my next guide about war/trophy armies (coming soon!).
Write the second section of your page here.