"This graceful huntress is a master destructive force, though modest in health. She snipes targets in her territory when defending, and can summon stealth and terrifying damage when attacking once her Royal Cloak ability is unlocked!"
- The Archer Queen Altar is basically a Barracks/Army Camp/Laboratory for the Archer Queen. When she isn't engaging in a battle, the Archer Queen can be seen pacing around her altar or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- If you wish to see the Archer Queen's targeting range, tap either on her or on her Altar.
- You need a free Builder and at least 40,000 Dark Elixir to build the Altar.
- Added with the 10th January 2013 Hero update.
- There is no upgrade difference between levels, its just the Archer Queen that changes.
- There are a few arrows sticking out of the Altar, along with a target leaning against the corner of it.
- The Builder has his own animation for upgrading the Barbarian King's and Archer Queen's altars. He forms some gold in a furnace near the altar, and hits it with his hammer on an anvil, despite it being made of stone.
- The Altar itself can be destroyed with one Lightning Spell of any level.
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls|
Traps: Bomb • Spring Trap • Air Bomb • Giant Bomb • Seeking Air Mine • Skeleton Trap
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|