|Town Hall Level:||4+|
|Introduction:||Do you always lose while attacking other people in multiplayer battles? Destroying a player's town hall automatically makes you win. This strategy will tell you how.|
- Train all of your troops.
- Start by attacking in multiplayer battles. Only attack a base if the town hall is on the outer part of the village.
- Attack their base by tapping on the screen. Put archers, barbarians, and goblins near the town hall.
- Also, attack their defenses with some giants, archers, and barbarians.
- If the town hall is protected by walls, use the wallbreaker. It is important to use the wallbreaker after using your other troops as there will be less of a chance of the wallbreaker being attacked.
- Sit back and let your troops attack for you.
- Wait until the attack is over. You will see your results.
- If you won, congratulations! If not, good luck next time. Remember, you can always try something different.
|Conclusion:||If you follow these steps, you can win almost every multiplayer battle. Remember, you can always use more powerful troops.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.