Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||8-9|
|Introduction:||This attack strategy will be used to sacrifice some precious Dark Elixir to improve Elixir farming.|
Must bring Barbarian King
- Search for a base with lots of enclosures(preferably 1-3 buildings per enclosure.)
- Drop a Barbarian/Archer to check for Clan Castle troops.
- If high hitpoint unit/s come out be sure to lure them out and get rid of them as fast as possible. If otherwise, deal with them using the Poison Spell.
- Drop the Earthquake Spells near the core and on the side you want to attack from.
- Clear the surrounding buildings using a few Archers and Barbarians.
- Once cleared, send the Barbarian King and make sure he goes down the middle.
- Sprinkle some Barbarians to follow the King and some Archers to take down exposed defenses.
- Once Barbarians are being hit by at least 2 splash towers, drop the Healing Spell and simultaneously activate the Barbarian King's ability if in possession.
- Drop the remainder of the troops to assist in the core.
Be wary of Giant Bombs, they can instantly ruin your raid.
|Conclusion:||With this you can gain a lot of gold and elixir, but still prepare to lose some trophies sometimes as this is a farming composition.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.