)Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||6-7|
|Introduction:||Town Hall 7 is recommended. This tactic DOES involve strategy so you should not place all the troops at once.|
- Find a base with air defenses that are easy to hit (Preferably near the outside or border of the base)
- Use one lightning spell on the air defense
- Deploy your giants, and let them take out the air defense(s)
- Deploy your healer.
- Deploy your archers and spread them out around the base (I try to deploy them near collectors and storage's). This will prevent defenses like mortars wiping them all out in one hit.
- Deploy your wizards around the base and spread them out.
- Deploy Barbarians, preferably around the defenses or targets the giants are attacking, as support.
- Send in goblins, now I tend to send these in late because it is likely to have breached the area containing the storages.
- (Note) The wall breakers are used for support.
- (Note) There is no specific point in the raid where you should place your 2nd lightning spell, just use it when you need it.
- Happy raiding!
|Conclusion:||I hope this worked out for you! If you have any suggestions please leave a comment! Oh and by the way the reason this is called Distraction is because the Giants act as a great distraction!|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.