Only here to force source mode editing
|Introduction:||This is the strategy I've been using for the last couple weeks. It involves a Dragon, Wizards, Giants, and Minions. I have yet to lose with this strategy attacking mostly mid-level TH 8 bases.|
It will help you if you have your Barbarian King
but he is not essential.
- Find a spot closest to the largest amount of anti-air defenses.
- Place a meat shield of Giants followed by a line of Wizards. Then release however many Wall Breakers you find necessary.
- As they work on defenses, support them with a Healing Spell.
- After they've taken a good chunk out of the base, release your Dragon and your Barbarian King if you have it. Try to keep them together if possible.
- Speed up your Dragon and Barbarian King with a Rage Spell. Use your second Healing Spell to keep them going if need be.
- Now that the Dragon has absorbed any Air Bombs, you can release your Minions in a line/horde or conservatively around the base at key spots.
- Let the Minions cleanup the remaining buildings.
- Enjoy your 2-3 stars!
|Conclusion:||This strategy has done very well by me. I hope it does the same for you.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.