|Introduction:||A strategy using Dragon, Balloons and Minions. Troops takes about 50 mins to train for each raid. Ideal for war since it gives time for planning. A bit hard on elixir.|
- Be sure to take another dragon from your clanmates.
- Lure the enemy CC troops out of range of defenses.
- Take down them by using dragon and archers for backup.
- Send in 1 balloon to closest and high level AD just to check for air traps.
- Then send all remaining balloons in a row from same side.
- Put a rage spell such that it will cover aid defense as well maximum other defense buildings as possible.
- Put a row of minions after these balloons for cleanup.
- As all main troops are deployed, look for path of balloons and use heal spell as necessary.
- Second priority of balloons after air defense is wizard tower.
- You can use other dragon for distracting second AD.
- It will be a treat if enemies AD is upgrading.
- Can trade for 2 rage and 1 heal.
- Good for farming DE and gold, if already maxed on elixir upgrades.
- If possible don't take 3 lightning spell for taking single AD as there will be no heal if affected by air traps.
Barrack1 - 1 dragon, 3 balloons, 6 archers.
Barrack2 - 7 balloons, 3 archers.
Barrack3 - 7 balloons, 1 archer.
Barrack4 - 7 balloons, 1 archer.
DBarrack - 25 minions.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.