Only here to force source mode editing
|Introduction:||Good air strategy, useful for burning elixir if you have a build up of it. I'm using maxed th9 troops for calculation purposes, and its most useful with maxed troops too.|
- Optionally, fill up your clan castle with wizards, a dragon or hog riders.
- Decide what you are looking for - trophies or loot.
- Find a base that has its air defences near the edges.
- Use the hog riders to take out an air defence, and check for clan castle troops at the same time.
- Use the lightning spells to take out the innermost air defence or the strongest one.
- Use heroes to take out another, if possible.
- Deploy all dragons. If the last air defence is on the outside, drop the dragons on top of it. If not, drop them nearest what you want to take out: loot or the town hall.
- Drop rage spell when the dragons reach your objective - storages or the town hall.
- Watch the destruction.
|Conclusion:||Strong strategy than can fish out loot in storages if used correctly, but recommended for obtaining gold and dark elixir because of the cost.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.