Only here to force source mode editing
|Introduction:||Good troop composition for attacking bases with exposed/weak/no air defences and good loot.|
- Find a good base with an exposed/weak air defence.
- Use the lightning spell on either the wizard tower or air defence or mortar.
- Send in one giant to act as a meatshield and the way of any traps so that your wall breakers can get to the walls (this is not required if the walls are weak)
- Send in the rest of the giants to distract the rest of the towers and take out the air defence.
- After the air defence is destroyed, send in the balloons (don't send them all in at the same time as the air mines can weaken them and give the archer towers an easier target.
- Deploy the rest of your archers, wizards and barbarians in a wide, spread out ring to demolish the outer collectors, mines, barracks etc.
- After the wizard tower and mortar are destroyed, spawn the goblins (if you have some) and watch them collect that loot!
|Conclusion:||You should end up with at least 2 stars and 80% of the loot you targeted.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.