|Town Hall Level:||8|
|Conclusion:||This strategy is good for new-to-mid TH 8s who do not want to use DE for farming, but would like to push. This can also be used as a war strategy. In war, a level 3+pekka would be a cc troop, turning this composition to a giwiva-pe. One must be experienced in funneling troops to use this strategy.
Note: all these steps must go by rather quickly.
1. Locate a side of the base that has very few or weak outside structures, like three army camps on the outside.
2. Drop 5-6 giants, spread out on the side you want to attack. 3. Immediately after giants start taking damage, drop 5-10 wizards in the same fashion as giants.
4. When the wizards are almost done with the outside, drop the rest of the giants to where you want to funnel, dropping the wallbreakers immediately after.
5. After giants start heading toward the opening of the base, drop and hold your finger to allow all the valkyries to spawn next to the opening of the base.
6. A second or two later, drop the rest of the wizards, as well as any CC pekka troops and the Barbarian King.
7. Do not waste your heal spell. When valkyries or wizards only have a third or health left, drop one heal spell. Valkyries take priority for healing.
8. Drop another heal spell if powerful enemy cc troops start counter-attacking.
9. Drop the rage spell when the valkries are at the core of the base. If the enemy cc troops start counter-attacking near the core, drop the rage.
10. Watch the valkyries and some wizards demolish your base. Remember, valkyries are the driving force of the army. Giants are there just to help initial funneling toward the core, and wizards are good for range.
This strategy is great for both warring and pushing, due to a cheaper army than gowiva or gowipe. Unlike gowipe, which would give only 1-2 stars, this strategy gives a guaranteed 2 star if done correctly with an enemy TH 8, and a guaranteed 3 star for TH7s if done correctly.
This strategy takes a lot of practice, but once you get the hang of it, it is completely amazing. I have not lost a single battle for the last 20 attacks with giwiva/giwivape, with around 16 2 stars, 3 1 stars, and 1 3 star.This is one reason why Supercell might nerf valkyries...