|Introduction:||This strategy is built for Town Hall 5~6 bases that just don't seem fit for one of these rushes, or seem likely to fail.|
- Deploy one archer to check for Clan Castle troops, even if the opponent has no clan.
- Use the archers and/or wizards and/or Lightning Spell to clear the troops. Save some for later.
- Place a Giant by the Air Defense. If it is behind a wall, deploy as many wall breakers as necessary AFTER using the Giant.
- Use all the Giants at the Air Defense, but after using the Lightning Spell if it is surviving.
- Use all remaining Wall Breakers (now) to clear a path for the Giants.
- Deploy Balloons at an Archer Tower or Cannon far away from main battle.
- Once all defenses are down, use all remaining Archers and Wizards to take down the rest of the base.
|Conclusion:||I hope this strategy worked for you; it is especially useful in Clan Wars (use one less Balloon and Giant and fill with Wizards and Archers)! Enjoy your loot!|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.