Giants, Archer, and Barbs Farming (TH: 7-9, Trophies: 1200-1700)(Instructions)
|Town Hall Level:||7-9|
|Introduction:||This strategy has been working for me (a strong th8) for a while. It takes a bit to get used to using, but if you can master it, then you can farm very well.|
- If you can kill the Clan Castle troops, do so. (this isn't as important, as we have lightning spells)
- Drop the giants
- Use wall breakers to get to the interior defensive buildings
- Use heal spells when the giants are at about 1/4 health
- Use archers and barbs to take out the buildings on the outside of the base. (Use the barbs as meat shields if the archers are getting killed.)
- Watch your troops go to work!
- Try to avoid using spells if you can, as they cost a lot of elixir and take a while to train.
|Conclusion:||This strategy is nice because you have a lot of archers so if they are getting killed by the defenses you don't have to freak out.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.