Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||7-9|
|Introduction:||Similar to Giant distraction. Cheap on elixir and fast to train. Gets deep into bases.|
- draw out CC troops with archer or giant if CC is buried in center of base
- deploy remaining giants -- target air defense if they're easy to get to, or mortars if possible.
- deploy wallbreakers near giants, but not too close. don't want mortar fire to knock em out.
- deploy healers behind giants
- after some of the defenses are out of the way, deploy ~10-20 goblins. spread em out if mortars haven't been destroyed
- deploy ~1/2 of archers targeting defenses that are already firing on your giants
- wait for giants to knock out a few other defenses, particularly wiz towers & mortars
- deploy remaining archers near giants, same as before
- deploy remaining goblins
|Conclusion:||Use rage early in battle to knock out defenses quickly. Save heal spells until after healers are gone. Mix in some dark troops (valk, hogs) if you have the space. |
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.