Only here to force source mode editing
|Introduction:||Hey everyone, today I will be giving you a tutorial on the strategy I always use.|
- first you want to put in an archer or 2 to make sure where your attacking has no traps. (you can attack wherever you want)
- then put your giants down and put your wizards behind them, and use a healing spell.
- put the wall breakers down so you can break in.
- once the walls are broken, put down your archers on the opposite side of where your main attack is, and drop a healing spell with them. (if you have cc troops put them with your archers)
- put the goblins in behind the giants, and if you have an extra healing spell, use it on the goblins if needed
|Conclusion:||watch your troops get all the loot. (no guarantees for 1+ star(s))|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.