Only here to force source mode editing
|Introduction:||This Strategy is used for Town Hall Level 4 Army Composition to 2-3 Star your Opponent, and Steal Pretty Much All The Loot.
Assuming You Have:
3 Level 5 Barracks,
Level 2 Goblins, Giants, And Wall breakers,
and 80 Housing Spaces.
It Will Take 7-12 minutes To Train.
- Try Find a Base With: (Most Effective When All Conditions Are Met)
1. no "Chambers" (or in Simpler Means, Multi-Layer Walls)
2. Defences Spaced-Out So they Can't Support Each other When you Attack the Defenses.
3. Don't Attack Town Hall 5s, As The Wizard Tower (And The Third Cannon And Archer Tower) Will Destroy Your Army.
4. Centralized Mortars, Which would Destroy Your Army if You Aren't Careful.
5. Lots of Loot. This Configuration is For Farming, So It's Logic that it has to have Loot Right?
- Spawn a Goblin Near the Clan Castle (If they Aren't In a Clan Or It's Still Not Repaired Skip this Step), if there are Any Troops then Surrender.
- Once you Finish Step 1 & 2, then Go on with the Attack. First, Spawn a Giant at the Wall Nearest to the Mortar.
- Once The Defenses are Distracted, Spawn 1 Wall Breaker.
- Once The Wall Breaker is Blown-Up, Spawn All Your Giants Where You Spawned Your First Giant.
- Once the Mortar Is Destroyed, Spawn 3/4 of Your Goblins.
- Use the Remaining Goblins to Distract the Other Defenses when The Giants are Destroying them.
|Conclusion:||Great Farming/Trophy Grinding Strategy For TH4, that's fast to Make. Try It Out And Modify it to Your Liking!|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.