Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||7|
|Introduction:||This strategy is less expensive than mass Dragons, and competes in strength. It prepares Town Hall 7s for GoWiPe.|
- Test for CC troops with a Barbarian. (If you can't reach, skip to step 3; the Wizards will take care of them, if any, in the actual raid.)
- If any CC troops, destroy them with a few Wizards. IMPORTANT: Avoid using more than 2 Wizards; save them for the full attack!
- Spread your Giants on the side you wish to attack from.
- Wall Breaker them into the base.
- Place Wizards like a GoWiPe attack; this will help prepare for the TH8 GoWiPe!
- Drop your Barbarians and Archers.
- When your Giants' health go down to 50%, drop that first Heal!
- Enrage units as necessary.
- Watch your units get rid of the base!
- Claim your battle loot :P
|Conclusion:||This strategy can be used in war against other Town Hall 7s, and if you do it correctly, this almost guarantees a 2 star victory!|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.