|Troop and Spell Type||Quantity||Min Lvl||Housing||Cost|
|Wall Breakers||5||6||10||17,500 |
|Lightning Spells||1||3||2||18,000 |
|Rage Spells||2||4||4||60,000 |
|Jump Spells||1||3||2||31,000 |
|Freeze Spells||1||2||2||29,000 |
The Lightning Spell and Archers are used for drawing out and killing Clan castle troops.
- Deploy the Golems on three different sides of the base.
- Then add your four PEKKAS around each side of the base.
- Now choose what side you want to attack with Wizards from and spread them out there.
- Once the Pekkas are inside the walls rage them up, along with the surviving Wizards.
- If there are any Hidden Teslas or Inferno towers, freeze them with your spell.
- Use the Jump Spell on the center compartment where the Town Hall is.
This should be all it takes for a lot of loot and at least a two star!
|Conclusion:||This strategy should only be used by Town hall 10 players, based on how expensive and how much time it takes to train.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.