Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||7-9|
|Introduction:||This is a great strategy for farming resources|
- Deploy a couple barbarians to lure out Clan Castle troops, and take them out with 2-3 wizards.
- Take out some of the outside buildings (barracks, collectors, etc.) with about 5 wizards.
- When you have a section of outside buildings cleared, deploy 5-10 hog riders around that area and let them take out some of the point defenses.
- Deploy a healer for the hog riders. It should follow them through while they take out some of the defenses, and most importantly, splash defenses.
- When your hogs lose a good amount of health, put a heal spell on them. When they get to the part with the most resources, drop a rage spell and the wizards should take out everything pretty quickly.
- Deploy 5 wizards where you deployed the hog riders, they should target some of the resources and other buildings.
- Deploy the rest of your wizards on the opposite side of the base and back them up with a healer.
- Deploy the rest of your hogs in the same place.
- If you still need some resources and you have a clear path to them, feel free to deploy your barbarian king or archer queen to take the rest of the resources.
|Conclusion:||This is my farming strategy guide! I hope it helps you!|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.