Only here to force source mode editing
LOOK OUT ENEMIES, HERE WE COME (TH: 7-8, Trophies: 1150-2000)(Instructions)
- Drop 1 goblin or barbarian to lure CC troops
- Take out cc troops using 20 archers and 1 or 2 Wizards
- Drop BK near opponents BK and support with 3 Wizards
- If the opponent doesn't have a BK save yours for cleanup.
- Drop All giants near less vulnerable wizard tower. Drop CC troops(if Hog riders) near another defense close to this wizard tower.
- Drop 2 or 3 Wall breakers near the giants once Mortar has fired
- Drop remaining wizards and if required, CC troops(If Wizards) to take out the core once giants clear the way but save 1 wizard for cleanup.
- Drop Heal Spell when most Giants have Red HP
- Drop second heal Spell as needed.
- Use rage spell when a cluster of defenses close to giants are vulnerable.
- Use remaining troops to cleanup corner buildings if needed.
- NOTE:Order of using spells depends on requirements
- Note:Take Wizards or Hog Riders in Clan Castle
- Note:If taking hog riders in cc use 1 heal spell with hog riders
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.