Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||8|
|Introduction:||This attack strategy is similar to GoWiPe but instead of 2 Rage Spells and 1 Heal Spell, we'll substitute a Rage and a Heal for 4 Earthquake Spells.|
Barbarian King level 5 or above IS A MUST. You'll need either a P.E.K.K.A or 6 Wizards in the Clan Castle. But I used a P.E.K.K.A in this case.
- Find a base with a straightforward design and can funnel units straight to the core.
- Drop the 4 Earthquake Spells on the most important wall sections(i.e. Walls surrounding the core)
- Execute the same GoWiPe but without the need for Wall Breakers.
- IF there are low hitpoint units in the enemy CC. Use the Poison Spell on them, if there are high hitpoint units(e.g. Dragon), save the Poison Spell for the Skeleton Traps later.
- Once the core is breached, use the Rage Spell.
- Use the Wall Breakers in case of any mishaps.
- Deploy Archers for cleanup once the Golems are halfway through the base.
|Conclusion:||Most likely a two star but may be a three star depending on the deployment of troops, usage of spells and whether there are CC troops or not.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.