Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||9|
|Introduction:||This strategy enables you to easily get 2 stars on most TH9 opponents in clan wars. Do not use this strategy on TH10 opponents.|
- Do not lure the opponent's clan castle troops. Proceeding with attacking straight away.
- Drop all 3 golems at the side that is closest to the town hall.
- Drop all wall breakers behind the golems. Pause for half a second after dropping every 2 wall breakers.
- Drop 7 wizards, your clan castle wizards, then the 2 witches in a line behind the golems.
- When your golems and wizards have passed through the outermost layer of walls, drop the jump spell on the second layer of walls and drop one healing spell on your golems and wizards.
- Drop your barbarian king, archer queen and all your remaining wizards on the same spot as the golems earlier.
- When the opponent's clan castle troops are triggered, wait until they reach and start attacking your troops, then drop the poison spell on them.
- When the health of your wizards and golems becomes low, drop the other healing spell on them.
- When your wizards get close to the town hall, drop the rage spell on them.
- Use the abilities of your heroes when their health becomes low.
- Watch your troops wipe the opponent's base.
- If necessary, use your archers to clear a few buildings outside the range of any defenses to get 50% or 100%.
|Conclusion:||Bring a poison spell (any level) in addition to the spells stated above. Have another 6 level 5 wizards in your clan castle. Bring both your barbarian king and archer queen, at least level 5.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.