Town Hall 9 Golems - Barbarians - Witches (TH: 9-10, Trophies: Any)(Instructions)
|Town Hall Level:||9-10|
|Introduction:||This strategy is a much better version of GoWiPe and GoWiWi in terms of effectiveness, prize, and time to train troops. You can use Golems-Barbarians-Witches either in clan wars or to trophy push.|
request for a clan castle golem
- Drop 2 Golems and the Clan Castle Golem on the side you want to attack (spread them)
- Drop 2 witches behind each golem
- Send wall breakers to break walls (rage if possible)
- Drop half of your Barbarian troops in front of the witches, also, heal your golems and lighting the cc troops
- Once the structures are cleared, send in your King, the rest of barbarians (save 5 of them), and Queen to the center (Exact order like this), use the rage in the center
- Once the town hall is done, look for unprotected structures for the second stars
|Conclusion:||This strategy can only be done if you follow all this step in exact order and not skipping anything. Thanks for reading, and happy 3 stars|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.