Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||9|
|Introduction:||It is a balanced army composition which can be used to loot for anything such as gold, elixir, DE or trophies. The army composition is quick to train and use.|
- It is mandatory to take King and Queen both with their abilities unlocked.
- Search a base with relatively weak Wiz towers or with wiz towers and mortars located just behind the first layer of walls.
- Drop most of your giants such that they target the wiz towers or the walls in front of them.
- Drop Wall breakers just at the right time to blow up the wall.
- As all the defenses lock their targets on the giants, deploy all archers in an arc behind the giants followed by the King. Poison spell to destroy Enemy Clan Castle troops or slow down their heroes.
- Use healing spells as soon as the health of the giants drops to red. Do not stack multiple healing spells.
- Follow up with goblins.
- After a major part of the base is gone (about 40%) deploy the wizards and Queen such that they follow the giants.
- Use remaining healing spells whenever the health of the giants drop too low.
- Pop the ability of the heroes as per the requirement.
|Conclusion:||This strategy can easily get you at least 400K of loot and 1K DE along with league loot bonus if used correctly. It can be used to get trophies too but is more effective for loot.|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.