Only here to force source mode editing
|Town Hall Level:||3-4|
|Introduction:||this is mainly used for looting at low TH levels.(for TH3, skip the WB)|
- Find a village with some loot, and preferrably, weaker defenses(there are quite some of them in such a low level, so do not worry...
- If there is a hole within the village available for deploying, it's better
- (Of course, use some low-level troops first if that happens, to see whether it is a trap)
- Deploy the giants first, close to the defense you'll want to target the most(I'll say the mortars are top priority)
- Wall breakers will help to break through the walls surrounding the mortar, and once the way is clear, deploy the barbarians & archers(the barbarians could aid the giants partly)
- Shortly after(before too many troops die), bring on the goblins close to the collectors and mines(usually gives a better profit) and watch the gold & elixir rise.
- It usually takes a few scans to find a good raiding target - don't be too afraid to click "next" at this stage(but don't become a complete chicken, either.)
- Rack up the stash, repeating this over and over
|Conclusion:||This will probably only work with the low-TH villages, but since you're a low TH as well, it shouldn't bother you much. Happy raiding!!!|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.