"This colossal menace soaks up huge amounts of damage and bashes everything in his path. He guards his territory fiercely when defending, and can launch into devastating rage when attacking once his Iron Fist ability is unlocked!"
- The Barbarian King Altar is basically a Barracks/Army Camp/Laboratory for the Barbarian King. When he isn't engaged in battle, the Barbarian King can be seen pacing around the Altar, or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- You need a free Builder and at least 10,000 Dark Elixir to build the Altar. Once the Altar has been placed, the Barbarian King is summoned immediately. The placement of the Altar is instantaneous and no additional resources are required to summon the Barbarian King.
- If you wish to see the Barbarian King's targeting range, tap either on him or on his Altar.
- Added with the 10th January 2013 Hero update.
- Although the Altar itself can not be upgraded, the Barbarian King can, up to level 40.
- There is no upgrade difference between levels, it is just the Barbarian King that changes.
- The Builder has his own animation for upgrading the Barbarian King's and Archer Queen's altars. He forms some gold in a furnace near the altar, and hits it with his hammer on an anvil, despite it being made of stone.
- The altar itself can be destroyed with one Lightning Spell of any level.
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls Traps: Bomb • Spring Trap • Air Bomb • Giant Bomb • Seeking Air Mine • Skeleton Trap|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|