Bonjour,Chief,and this is Barbarian of the north.My last Strategy Guide has become outdated,so I am making an updated one. As I have said before,a CoC game is divided in 3 parts,Early Game(TH1-6),Mid-Game(TH7-8),and Late Game(TH9-10).
- TH 2 Archers and Archer Towers are unlocked,plus 25 Walls.This 2014 Christmas Update,Archer Tower's attack was doubled,so surround the Archer Tower(s) with Walls and upgrade to at least lvl 2,to rapidly take down enemy Barbarians and Archers.The first tank unit,the Giant,and the Resource Troop,the Goblin,are unlocked here.The Giant is best in distracting defences,but they will be decimated by Spring Traps.Goblins are effective in resource taking and detonating Traps.
- TH3 The Mortar is now unlocked.This the first splash defence you will get,and use it effectivelly.Put in the center,where Barbarians and Archers won't easily reach so easily.Protect it well with at least lvl 3 Archer Towers and Cannons.but don't neglect your Storages,otherwise,you can't train or buy.
- TH4 The Air Defence is unlocked here.Put the Air Defence near the Mortar,so that anyone who attempts to destroy the Mortar with Balloons will regret it. Wall Breakers as well are unlocked in this level.Use them to blast holes at Walls so that Giants will get through,but don't use them near Archer Towers,since their attack rate is doubled and kill them before they explode.Distract the Archer Tower with a few Barbarians,then send in the Wall Breakers! * TH5 Here the magic starts.The Wizard and Spell Factory are unlocked in here,and the Wizard has a lot of damage,but weak and expensive.Don't spam them,instead,use only 2 or 3 Wizards for blasting CC troops.The Lightning Spell is REALLY good in killing CC Troops(Especially Archers).Wizard Towers are unlocked here as well.and are especially good near Storages and Air Defences,since they can destroy Goblins and Archers in just 2 hits,and they can knock out Balloons rapidly.
- TH6 The healing level,they call it.It is true,since the Healing Spell and Healers are unlocked in here.Both are good in helping Giants,and in defence,try upgrading Defences to max level to damage Giants more than the Healer heals them.
- TH7 This level gives you a great increase in power,because of the Giant Bomb,Dragon,Tesla Tower,Rage Spell,Barbarian King,and Dark Elixir.The Giant Bomb is one of the most dangerous traps,being able to wipe out an entire legion of Tier 1 Troops and Wizards.Put them where Tier 1 Troops will likely clump together,and they are dead for good.The Dragon is one of the best troops in the game,having super high health and damage.They are slow though,and don't overestimate the Dragon;they have one of the worst AI,actually going around Air Defences,as if they don't care.The tesla is good for surprising TH Snipers,and also for base defence,because of their damage (36 DPS at lvl 1) can 2 shot Tier one troops.The Rage Spell is one of the best Spells,making your Troops angry and making them rampage around with increased damage and move speed.Good in Dragon Spam.Dark Elixir is the most expensive and rare resource.It will take you a while to gather 10,000 DE to get a Barbarian King,who is'nt really good at lvl 1.You get the first DE Troops,Minions and Hog Riders.Don't Hog Spam in this level because your piling up for the BK.
- * TH8 This is my current TH level,and one of the most common.In here,you get the DE Drill and P.E.K.K.A..The DE Drill helps you get DE faster.The P.E.K.K.A. Is the most powerful mellee unit,having mega high damage and tons of health.The Valkyrie and Golem are unlocked in here.The Valkyrie is a powerful melee splash troop that will slice hordes apart.The Golem is the ultimate tank,having very very high health,and does not get flung by Springs!
If this Strategy Guide contains any inappropriate content, please report it here: Clash of Clans Wiki:Report