| Not available
This troop is not available in the current version.
"Packed to the brim with bones instead of bombs. Skeletons leap out of these balloons directly next to the enemy!"
|Level 1-4||Level 5-8||Level 9-12||Level 13+|
- The Drop Ship is a balloon that flies in the air and drops Skeletons on its target.
- The Drop Ship itself does not deal any damage except upon destruction via its ability.
- It's special ability, Skeleton Burst, activates when it is destroyed, and causes the Drop Ship to deal damage where it is destroyed in addition to spawning extra Skeletons. This is unlocked at level two.
- Drop Ships prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Guard Post troops.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Drop Ships become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Although the Drop Ship targets Defences, the spawned Skeletons do not have a preferred target and will attack the nearest building.
- This is effective at taking out solo Firecrackers and Air Bombs as the Skeletons cannot be hit by it.
- It is recommended to destroy distracting buildings first before deploying them as they are easily distracted due to its slow move speed.
- Try to avoid the Crushers as they will crush all the skeletons. Even though the skeletons will get one hit each before getting crushed, the Drop Ship will stay there for a very long time, rendering them useless.
- Upgrade Differences
- At level 1, it looks like a balloon with a skull in front and three compartments carrying Skeletons.
- At level 5, the places where the ropes intersect are tied up with more ropes.
- At level 9, the horns on the skull which is at the front of the ballon become golden
- At level 13, the balloon gains wooden armor plates on the side similar to the Home Base Balloon.
- The skull on the Drop Ship resembles the skull on a Witch's Staff.
- The Drop Ship is one of the two troops that target defenses in the Builder Base, the other one being the Boxer Giant.
- If you view the Drop Ship image in the Barracks the Balloon appears to be blue, while in combat the Balloon appears to be purple.