- Skeletons are melee units dropped by the Drop Ship.
- Skeletons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Skeletons are dropped in groups of 3 by the Drop Ship.
- Unlike in the Home Village, Skeletons do 5 less damage per hit.
- Offensive Strategy
- Skeletons can distract ground defenses from targeting more valuable troops, such as a Night Witch, while they take the defenses out.
- The Skeletons are good at taking out buildings like the Firecrackers and Air Bombs, as they cannot be hit by them, although they can take out the Drop Ship which stops Skeletons from coming out.
- Defensive Strategy
- It is good to place the Crusher where the Drop Ship might be deployed as the Skeletons dropped can get stuck on the Crusher and will take a long time to take it out, or possibly never.
- The Roaster can hit both the Skeletons and the Drop Ship at once, given that they are in the same location, so make sure to distract it with a high-hitpoint troop or hero, such as the Battle Machine.
- Skeletons have the same damage per second as bats; however, they hit twice as fast while dealing 1/2 the damage per swing.
- The Drop Ship skeletons were added on 9/27/2017, the same date the Drop Ship and Builder Hall level 7 were added.
- The Drop Ship's skeletons have the same description as the Witch's skeletons description, except with Drop Ship instead of Witch.
|Builder Base Army|
|Troops||Raged Barbarian • Sneaky Archer • Boxer Giant • Beta Minion • Bomber • Baby Dragon • Cannon Cart • Night Witch (Bat) • Drop Ship (Skeleton) • Super P.E.K.K.A|