This page is about future updates and other ideas for future updates that people frequently talk about.
If you are looking for information on the announced new content by Supercell, check out the Sneak Peeks page! It is used to document announcements that Supercell has posted on Facebook or on their forums. Please do not add them here.
If you have any questions, ask any of our staff for assistance.
For imminent update information, check out Sneak Peeks! As stated above, please do not post them here. Sneak Peeks will continue to be updated as information becomes available on the Supercell Facebook page and/or the official Supercell forums.
Below are ideas submitted by users for Supercell to consider. It does not imply they are being worked on. Please do a forum search before starting new feature requests, especially if they are listed below.
- Dueling/challenge/sparring area.
- Clan villages: all clan members contribute, leaders control.
- Add mini-games/side quests; something to occupy time.
- Add more Goblin Campaign Single Player levels (permanent ones), with Dark Elixir.
- Add a featured temporary single player map - 1 per week/month/update on a rotating basis.
- Add single player challenges/maps - beat with specific/limited troops or troop counts, all air, tier 1, etc.
- Add Guard or Unguard option to Clan Castle troops.
- Random event - meteorite lands in village - Dark Elixir to clear, enhanced experience/gem rewards.
- An offline mode - allows a player to do single player campaign mode without the need of internet (Ruled out)
- Single player levels (missions) regenerate their resources after a while. Farther into campaign, longer it takes to regenerate. (1–10 days)
- Increase loot penalty for higher Town Halls
- Add the Rifleman unit from Boom Beach as an easter egg and actual troop
- Contact clan members privately (meaning not using the Clan Chat)
- Clan War Tournaments
- Clan War Gambling (Bet on winning clan with gems during war, if you win, you get double gems, etc.)
- Be Able to Customize Your Troops Appearance (Doesn't Affect Troops Stats)
- Charge animation that doesn't reset rather than resetting attack animation every time anything re targets
- Ability to choose the first target of a troop freely rather than the closest building, for the troops with no preferred target. Or like like if there are three buildings but outer two are near to troop spawn but I want to chose the centre building for attack. But not skipping any front buildings.
- Ability to rotate any building in all 8 directions. So the settings or placing of buildings would have been more friendly to our ideas.
- A new laboratory named as Dark laboratory where we can upgrade all dark elixir troops and dark spells
- We should have a chat window which is only available during Clan Wars to chat with our opponents.
- Clan war seen through the points win or winning count, for the balance in the future
- Clan level seen through the points win or win counts, not the total trophies of all members,
because of the Clan newly created but has already reached the Top Clan worldwide
- Add a percent of wars won stat to clan page, or wars won / wars lost.
- Being able to attack clanmates so you can build better bases and tell whose base is better.
- Official clan alliances and/or rivalries, not just writing it in your description.
- Add more member roles - Master, High Elder, Trusted Member, etc.
- Way to designate sister/feeder/associated clans to link clan chat in a separate tab.
- Block specific players from joining clan (blacklist).
- "Req and Leave" Clan Type Addition to "Anyone can Join, "Invite Only" and "Closed".
- Remove clan join request from clan chat if they've joined another clan already.
- Add ability to send short message to rejected applicants similar to when expelling.
- Troop donations: Don't reset when leaving clans, have a running total, average per reset period.
- Ability when requesting to choose which troops can be donated to your Clan Castle - Ex: Press Request Button, Choose "Balloons", Balloons can only be donated to you now.
- History button on clan app - see stats: Last x clans, time in, donations given/received, kicked/left, etc.
- Reduce leader message cooldown from 12 hours, increase text space.
- Modify clan messages of player joining with who invited player: xx joined clan, invited by xx.
- Separate tab in chat for troop requests.
- Remove the time limit to share a replay, or make your sharing limit two every 30 minutes, etc.
- Make kick/promote menu for leaders/elders to operate from names in clan chat as well as clan interface.
- Queue troop donation notices when offline - display when back online or new interface to see info after.
- Make the public clan description text area larger.
- Move 'Leave' button away from close-window button; it's too easy to accidentally press when on a smaller screen.
- Creating a government to order the clan.
- Not Needing to wait 12 hours to "Send Mail"
- Adding a notification notice when Global chat is open, like when it is closed it shows clan activity, but also when open.
- System notification (possibly able to be toggled) for whenever someone joins and/or leaves.
- State when the Clan was created.
- Clan Ratings.
- Able to Change the Clan Name (One-Time Only)
- Mute button to mute someone(only for you) for a certain period of time
- Be able to donate resources to clan mates.
- Be able to donate/receive Elixir spells, starting at Clan Castle 2.
Clan Wars Related
- End Clan Wars as soon as both clans have used up all their attacks
- Separate clan war chat just for the strategy for war planning.
- Fog of War: each player can only see some parts of the enemy's war base on preparation day, all bases still fully visible on battle day.
- Revealing spells: spells that can reveal enemy trap locations before battle in a jump spell size area. Costs 100 Dark Elixir, 2 per war maximum.
- A new button "Ready" for each clan leader, in case both click on it during the preparation day, war day starts immediately.
- If defending player is watching live, can control Clan Castle troops and defenses a limited amount
- No thing as draw in clan war, instead the leaders will have a duel fight to decide the result of the war.
- Preparation Day being half the time of Battle Day.
- Heroes can be used in clan wars while upgrading, just as troops are.
- A clan perk which lets you have more attacks in war.
- Clan war matchmaking based on clan level.
- "Most Heroic Attack"/defense decided by vote of clan members in clan war.
- Possibly have the most heroic attack give the player another war star on their profile. Does not affect actual clan war.
- Add a League Chat area.
- Award loot bonuses for successful defense in addition to successful attack.
- Alter matchmaking to FIRST attempt to match within your League, then proceed outside if necessary
- Increase loot bonuses.
- Ability to search certain player name.
- Ability to bookmark players.
- Ability to close your inbox so you don't receive invites.
- An On or Off Pic (signify if the player is online or offline)
- New Profile Picture.
Defensive Structure Related
- Add a defense that are placed on walls and you can place an Archer or Wizard on them depending on their level/your choice. Possible Names: Wall Platform, Troop Cannon, etc.
- Healer Tower that heals all towers in short radius but cannot heal itself. Does not do lots of healing, only enough to delay buildings destruction slightly
- Add Hidden Tesla trigger radius circle (green perhaps).
- Modify ammo to include variables: ex: every 5th Cannon shot is a freeze ball, or 7th Archer Tower projectile is a fire arrow, Wizard Towers alternate different Spells. Different shots carry different attributes, whether slow, fire damage, extra damage to certain troops, etc.
- Allow Hidden Tesla to absorb some/all Lightning Spell damage if revealed.
- Use gems to make a defensive structure more powerful during defenses (e.g. a Cannon doubling its DPS).
- Lower the cost of upgrading walls.
- Add option for a mortar to have no blind spot, but any shots fired within 4 tiles of the mortar will damage the mortar itself as well
- Giant Tower: Doesn't do damage, but counts as a defensive tower!
- Re-implement being able to put troops on the Town Hall;You will have to take out troops first; TH7 and up.
- Decoy Tower - Looks like a defensive tower but does nothing. Defense Targeters will attack this.
Other Buildings Related
- Prison, use cage to capture up to fifty housing spaces of troops from enemies to use for later battles/defenses.
- Witch Tower,spawns skeletons and if a troop is too close,acts as a wizard
- Add a blacksmith to build weapons and armor for troops (see description below).
- Button that collects all resources for you, instead of having to click on each Gold Mine, Elixir Collector, and Dark Elixir Drill.
- Troop Armor Building. Research upgrades to troop armors/attack/speed, etc.
- Queue upgrades/builds.
- Add info about available loot % / how looting works to storage info screen.
- Show total training time left above Barracks.
- Add a second Spell Factory.
- Add defensive spells.
- Spell Cannon: Load with Spells like Healing Spells and Rage Spells to help your Clan Castle Troops or Lightning Spells to damage then opponent.
- When heroes get defeated, they drop packages of Dark Elixir similar to tombstone process.
- Hero gear: collect/equip boots/gloves/armor/helm/belt/weapon(s) items like many other games.
- Troop carrier (Trojan horse-like) it moves on its own until damaged, then troops pop out.
- Ability to select order Clan Castle troops deploy (Slide/rearrange icons in CC info screen for sequence?).
- New troop that targets support buildings (non defenses or resource buildings).
- 5x or 10x button in troop training screens for faster queuing.
- Way to toggle hero guard/sleep while they're injured (button disappears) to set action after healed.
- Upgrade Barbarian King to be able to throw his sword and hit air troops and the sword comes back to him like a boomerang
- Ability to steal gems from a gem box (up to 15 or so) when attacking a village with one present
- A building that builds war machines such as catapults or siege towers (on which you could deploy archers or wizards)or Ballistae or Trebuchets
- A lab for Lava Pups, Golemites, and Skeletons
- A new Dark Elixir Drill level (Level's 7 or 8)
- A Royal Barracks - Trains : Royal Giant, Princess, Prince and muskteer (All from Clash Royale) They Resquire white elixir to train (new elixir)
- Defensive Spell - Makes a purple blueish green ring and defences depending on what Town Hall you are rises up and attacks the attacker's troops., it can not be a Inferno Tower or a Eagle Artillery and the defences can be upgraded in the Laboratory.
New Troops Type Requests
Cannon, Catapult, Ballista, Trebuchet, Battering Ram, Minesweeper, Pirate Ship, Sparky (from CR)
Hydra, Ogre, Serpent, Assassin, Sorcerer, Berserk, Dark Night Hawk, Sorcerer, Sorceress, Cyclops, Rogue, Knight, Elf, Dead Skeleton, War Elephant, Giant Spider, Wraith, Phoenix, Cavalry, Falcon, Priest, Ninja, Blimp, Marksman, Samurai, Gargoyle, Gryphon, Demon, Ghost, Horse-Mounted Barbarian/Archer/Goblin, Serpent, Slimer, Dark Elf, Ice/Frost Giant, Minotaur, Centaur, Pegasus, Zombie, Dark Wizard(Death), Gunner, Jet Bomber Pilot, Skydiver, Mystery Morpher, Dragon Warrior, A troop that targets the defense that is hitting it, a troop that goes directly after the Town Hall, Spearman (Or Woman), Geomancer, Thunder Mage, Paladin, Cannon Team, Gryphon Rider, Spell-Stealer, Shield Bearer, Werewolf (Or Woman), Electrickery Dragon, Armored Skeleton, Dwarven Blunderbusser, War Drummer, Thief, Superspeedman, Worm Driller, Trojan Horse, Swift, Shapeshifter, Cataphract, Bomber, Dragon King, Absorber, Goblin King, Arcane Ray, Goblin Spearman,Barbarian King Full Metal, Alcemist - Throws potions (Random) Hog Rider king,Witch Queen, Killertank spell,
- Infernal- Flying troop that starts out with attack enough to one-shot most buildings, but defense low enough to be one shot by anything. As you deploy troops his attack decreases and defense increases (Healers DO count towards this).
- General - Can focus attackers to a specific building.
- Wolf Rider - Archer on Wolf, attacks until Wolf perishes, then Archer continues.
- Paratrooper - Deployed from above, can land anywhere and continue fighting.
- Air-based resource-targeting unit.
- Ghost which can only be identified by Clan Castle reinforcement troops.
- Rager which is unit similar to Healer but gives effect of a Rage Spell to units rather than Healing Spell.
- Pegasus - shoots a magical gust that damages buildings in 1 straight line.
- Assassin - likes to attack defending troops (heroes and troops from Clan Castle) and tower with troops .
- Teleporter - Troops that come inside it can be teleported to any part in a base.
- Mole - digs underground and finds traps.
- Absorber - drains energy from defensive troops and buildings.
- Spell-Stealer - Takes a Spell's effects and puts it on himself.
- Thunder Mage - casts chain lightning.
- Ninja- targets defensive buildings and is invisible until it first hits. Has 5 times health point as barbarian and 3x times damage. Costs 2000 Elixir.
- Goblin Ninja- Same thing as Ninja but targets nearest resource. Has 3x health as goblins and 3x damage. Costs 500 Elixir
- Cannon Team - long range siege weaponry.
- Shield Bearer - Shield absorbs damage.
- Electrickery Dragon - Allows other troops or yourself making a stun attack. (+added 25 damage)
- Gryphon Rider - Has the fog ability, which in within a small radius makes defenses often miss.
- Dwarven Blunderbusser - Shoots in an arc.
- War Drummer - Increases the attack rate and damage of nearby troops.
- Dwarf Warrior - Can stun enemy troops.
- Mercenary - Uses a machine gun (DPA - 24.1; DPS - 327.76), rockets (DPA - 275.2; DPS - 412.8; cannot take critical hits), missiles (DPA - 227.7; DPS - 296.01; homes in buildings, Clan Castle troops and heroes; cannot take critical hits), dynamites (DPA - 163.7; DPS - 294.66; cannot take critical hits) as ranged weapons and a shock rod (DPA - 174.5; DPS - 331.55; 20% chance to reduce target's DPA by 30%) as a melee weapon. Has 357 hitpoints, 15% CRITICAL chance (x4 damage) and 90% accuracy.
- Shadow- passes through walls and has constant, short-radius spell around it that allows walls in radius to be bypassed by all ground troops. Deals half damage of wizard with 3x health. Costs 4500 Elixir.
- Worm Driller - dark elixir troop. Has the ability that can dig and bypass walls similar to air unit but take 1.5x damage from wizard tower, mortar, bombs and giant bombs. It has 2 second time delay before digging, favorite target is defenses, uses a drill (dps - 30, 3 second attack interval). Health is 1000 at level 1, speed is hog rider-like. Requires 20 housing space, enemy Clan Castle troops cannot attack unless out of the ground. Unaffected by lightning, heal, rage and freeze spells when underground.
- Trojan Horse - Acts as a tank, (like the Golem), until killed. After death, troops come out from the inside of it and continue fighting. Upgrading means more HP and DPS, along with more housing space in the horse. Ex: Level 1 Trojan Horse can house 15 Troop capacity, while level 2 houses 20. Similar to the Clan Castle.
- Swift - Dark Elixir Troop . Acts like a jumping bean, has a spiky shoes, and favorite targets are Mortars . When it dies, it spreads 4+ jumping beans that has lower hitpoints but greater damage. Training Cost: 250 / Housing Space: 15 ;;; Level 1: HP: 580 / DMG: 98 / SPD: 3.6 / Summoned Troops: 4 ;;; Level 2: HP: 600 / DMG: 105 / SPD: 3.6 / Summoned Troops: 6.
- Shapeshifter - Changes form into different troops at random, say each form lasts 15 seconds. Every upgrade unlocks a new set of troops that it can turn into ( You must have that troop unlocked in the Barracks first). When it turns into a troop and dies, it remains as the original form for the remainder of the battle. Original Form: DPS: 80 HP: 800. Shapeshifting Form: DPS: Depends on Form. HP: Depends on Form.
- Cataphract- Does not attack enemies one a time. Instead charges right through buildings and enemy troops. Can crush Barbarians and Archers with their heavily armored horses.
- Bomber- A propeller driven plane that flies around the enemy base, throwing down 250 pound bombs and shooting with it machine guns. Very expensive.
- Arcane Ray - A flying war machine that attacks in the same manner as an Inferno Tower.
- Super Giant- A mechanical flying robot that shoots bombs. Very defensive, weak to Hidden Teslas. Every upgrade adds a cannon or two, and makes it larger. Costs 300 dark elixir, takes up 20 space. DPS: 75 HP: 1000
- Siege Weapons- special type offensive buildings. Build in siege factories that are unlocked at TH 8 and cost 1,500,000 gold. All siege weapons are slow to move and must be spawned at least 7 tiles away from red line. They don take up army camp space. Only one per attack. All are immune to traps. Some are listed below:
- Wall-Reacher- Very slow but has the same health as a Dragon. Goes up to edge of wall. Ground Troops can use it to quickly climb over walls. Costs 5000 Gold
- Catapult- Same range as Mortar and same Health. Hurls large stones that deal splash damage equivalent to Mortar but 2x splash radius. Costs 7000 Gold
- Trojan Horse- Can hold 15 army space worth of troops. Is very slow but has half-health of town hall. When it is destroyed or gets within 5 tiles of TH, it opens and troops come out. Best used when using wall breakers to destroy walls then deploy Trojan Horse to get troops inside unharmed. Costs 10000 Gold
- Ballista- shoots over walls and deals the same damage as dragon breath. Fires once every 3 seconds. Same health as Dragon. Fires at different targets every time. Each shot continues to do damage equivalent to two barbarians for 7 seconds.
- Cannon Carrier- Carries a portable cannon that upgrades 2 levels when Cannon Carrier is upgraded. (Example: Cannon Carrier level 1 has a lvl 3 cannon, level 2 has a lvl 5 cannon).
- Inferno Dragon- Does the same as an Inferno Tower but has the same abilities of a dragon but is 50% slower than a regular dragon. It does 25 - 1000 damage (Inferno Tower Effect)
- Goblin Torcher- Fast. Sets buildings on fire for 30 seconds, dealing damage over time. Only targets non-burning buildings. If all buildings are on fire, he sits around waiting until a fire is extinguished or an enemy unit gets too close to him. If an enemy unit gets too close to him at any time, he immediately chucks his torch at them (setting them on fire), runs away, and spends a few seconds lighting a new torch. After 1:30 on the same torch, it burns out and he becomes a regular goblin at 1 level above the level the torcher was at.Hog Rider king make little pigs the go for anything.Witch Queen brings little witchs .killertank spell its a spell that brings out a tank and u can upgrade it with black gold.
- But Skyscrapers Will Released by Expo 2020.
- Will A Skyscraper First Released by Expo 2019.
- His Bulit a Skyscrapers to Shoot Their.
- Revenge list indicate online/Shield on or currently attackeable without having to click each person's button.
- Auto request Clan Castle troops in clan if you win a defense (Shield, still attackable).
- No default troop selected upon entering battle - avoid accidental battle starts.
- Remove/Reduce Town Hall loot penalty on revenges - will make original attacker pick more wisely.
- Make use of the water with ships/water-related attacking/defending/units. This is done in several similar games including Boom Beach and Battle Beach.
- Have a "Replay Vault", where you can save your best/funniest/worst replays to watch later. Maintenance Breaks don't affect it.)
- Bonus for x wins in a row: Loot, bonuses, troop modifiers, offensive or defensive advantages, other random perks.
- 1 gem every battle when you get 100% this starts at Gold II.
- Possible 'overdrive' effect when in danger, all defense weapons are in sort of a rage mode.
- Include opponents' TH level in battle log.
- Better matchmaking, match with Town Hall level only, etc.
- Increase Battle time to 4 minutes
- Decrease find match cost on all Town Hall levels
- Be able to specify loot raids or trophy raids (maybe trophy dropping raids)
- Decrease the HP of the Hog by 25%,but when killed,the Rider would have 3/4 of the Hog riders HP,double Damage and a running ability(like the prince in CR)
- Add a spell which reveals the traps for a short period of time.
- Add Defensive spells - placed just like other defenses/traps- 1x1 with varying radius.
- Make the spell colors/graphics more unique, wrong selection during battle due to similarities.
- When upgrading spells, include increased range, duration, etc. not just primary stat.
- Click/Hold spells when deploying to display radius/range circle to move around - release to deploy.
- Invisibility Spell: Hide your troops using an Invisibility Spell! Teslas, Clan Castle troops, and traps can still detect them. Troops attacking in the Invisibility Spell will attack 2x slower due to blindness.
Defensive Spell ideas (if implemented)
Slow, Confuse, Rage (for CC troops), Rage (for defenses