Raiding with a goal: A guide Table of Contents
|TH 5-10||Learn all the important things.|
|Raiding with a goal||Learn how to raid.|
|Starting Newb. Guide||Learn how to not get crushed by enemies. And crush enemies.|
|Intuition||A strategy guide about using intuition to help you plan out attacks.|
So, what do you want?
Everybody raids with a goal. Whether it's trophies, resources, or even fun, everybody raids with purpose.
OMG I WANT GOLD!Everyone loves gold! Gold is easy to raid for because you don't use gold for raiding, except searching, and that is usually very, very, little.
|Town Hall Level||Search Cost|
As you progress, these amounts will become smaller to you in perspective. Other than that, there is no cost.
You should look for people with a lot of gold (in your perspective), a fairly easy base, and preferably in the mines/collectors, away from mortars.
You can tell if the base is good to attack or abandoned IF:
There are no builders at work.
There are many gravestones around.There are obstacles in places that hinder growth of a village (next to places where unbuilt buildings should be)
The mines/collectors look full but the storages look empty
The loot is high (Referring back to ^)
Of course, this will only happen once in a blue moon. To be prepared for the worst, this is the army composition I usually use:
Keep in mind, I am Town Hall 8 though.
I start by dropping the giants, and keeping wary of mortars and wizard towers, I drop my wall breakers.
I AM ELIXIR HUNTERElixir is harder to raid for because you have to use elixir for troops.
Here are some general rules:
No spellls AT ALL
Don't use anything higher cost than wall breaker
An example of some of these random acceptable elixr raiding strategies are:
Goblin, giant, wall breaker
All of this loot should preferably be away from mortars, as they are the most effective against your cheap troops spamming.
Also, don't attack storages, only mines and pumps.
EXTREME EXCEPTION: You get lucky and find a base with all loot on the outside.
KING OF THE DARKDark elixir is extremely hard to find, and often vigorously raided from you.
However, my favorite way to get it is to snipe th10s who are inactive, and steal all their dark elixir. This is a slow process, and takes forever, but it is the most effective. You can also slowly wait for your dark elixir drill to get you dark elixir and hope no one attacks you.
However, this is only in the ideal situation. I usually use Baarch (50% barbs and archers) on bases without centered dark elixir storages. I spread barbarians, then archers toward the side of the Dark Elixir Storage.
SHINY, PIXELATED, TROPHIES OP!Trophy hunting is hard. Very hard.
- Whether you use goblins giants wallbreakers, or barch, try to keep the cost down.
- Make sure the mortars cannot one shot your main damagers. (archers or goblins)
- Remember how much your strategy costs and how long you were searching for bases.
- Choose your strategy type wisely. There are three main types. GiantArcherWallBreakerGoblin, BarbarianArchers, and BarbarianArcherMinions.
- GiantArcherWallBreakerGoblin is for the less active players. It takes very long to train, but a quick hit and run strategy.
- BarbarianArcher, or Baarch, is for CoC addicts. It is pretty effective. However, there is sometimes a problem with walls.
- BarbarianArcherMinions, or BAM, is for TH8 'screw having a life!' farmers. All 6 barracks are training, making it train extremely fast.
- Try to stay away from people who can revenge you and destroy you. That's usually devastating to your loot.
- Revenge is sweet! For those people who haven't read my guide, try revenging them.
If this Strategy Guide contains any inappropriate content, please report it here: Clash of Clans Wiki:Report