"Heal your Troops to keep them in the fight!
Cast this spell to create a Ring of Healing. Your units will be healed while they are inside this ring."
- The Healing Spell is a spell that can be used in Raids.
- It takes 30 minutes to create in the Spell Factory.
- When placed it forms a stationary ring of healing on the ground.
- Any friendly units within the ring will be healed (ground or air); it will even heal a Healer.
- It lasts for a total of 12 seconds (40 healing 'pulses' every 0.3 seconds).
- Offensive Strategy
- A good strategy is to place the Healing Spell in front of your Meat Shields to create a longer distraction.
- It can also be used for healing units such as Goblins while they attack Gold Storages and Elixir Storages.
- Before you place a Healing Spell, make sure that your Units will stay inside the Spell's radius for as long as possible.
- The Healing Spell goes well with the Rage Spell, due to the fact that the Rage Spell makes Troops faster and stronger while healing them makes them much more durable as well.
- It is very effective when used with high-health and/or slow troops.
- You can heal a Healer with a Healing Spell.
- Any unit that moves out of the Healing Spell's radius will immediately stop being healed.
- As part of the 17 Apr 2013 update, the creation time was reduced from 1.5 hours to 30 minutes.
- You can stack Healing Spells on top of each other to increase the effect.
- Although the Healing Spell can be upgraded to level 2 in the level 2 Laboratory, only Troops and Spells that are already unlocked will appear in the Laboratory upgrade interface. The Healing Spell will not appear in the Laboratory until the Spell Factory has been upgraded to level 2 (which requires Town Hall level 6). Most players already have a level 4 Laboratory by that time; if so, the first three upgrades will be available as soon as the Spell Factory level 2 upgrade finishes.
|Tier 1||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|Tier 2||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|Tier 3||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Troops||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem • Witch|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Spells||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freeze Spell • Santa's Surprise|