|This page has been locked.|
Only registered members may add content to this page.
- Obstacles are plants and rocks that are randomly placed in your village. You start with about 40 obstacles around your village. You can remove them if you have an available builder and a small amount of Gold or Elixir. Gold is used to remove rocks and Elixir to remove vegetation.
- Each obstacle that is removed will yield 0, 1, 2 or 3 Gems.
- Vegetation respawns at a rate of one item per eight hours. Rocks do not respawn, once removed.
- Since vegetation respawns, and removing one may yield Gems, removing vegetation regularly can be an unlimited (albeit slow) source of Gems. This could be a good idea to farm gems.
- You can have a maximum of 40 obstacles at one time.
- There is an achievement called "Nice and Tidy" which gives players experience and Gems for removing 10/50/500 obstacles.
- Attackers cannot land on an obstacle so a benefit can be gained by leaving obtacles if they appear in a beneficial place such as forcing an attacker to spawn closer than he wants to your defenses. Also they can spoil an attack if the attacker doesn't realise that his troops have not spawned due he him trying to spawn on top of an obstacle.
When the game respawns an obstacle, the respawn weight represents the chance of that particular item being the one that appears.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Cost||Respawn Weight|
Rocks, once removed, do not reappear.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Cost|
|Stone (small 1)||2x2||20s||4||500|
|Stone (small 2)||2x2||20s||4||500|
|Stone (small 3)||2x2||20s||4||500|
|Stone (small 4)||2x2||20s||4||500|
Tombstones spawn when attacking troops are killed.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Removal Benefit||Event at which appears|
|Tombstone||1x1||Instant||Gives 20 Elixir||Attacking Elixir troop is killed.|
|Dark Tombstone||1x1||instant||Gives 1 Dark Elixir||Attacking Dark Elixir troop is killed.|
During the Winter 2012 Update, they added a X-mas tree that gives 30,000 gold when cleared, which was then increased to 50,000. On 3rd January 2013, Supercell indicated on the forums that people will get to keep their trees even after the winter theme is gone.
Video of X-mas tree being chopped down and the reward: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YC0GPHflwQ
|Type||Size||Removal Cost||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Reward||Respawn Weight|