Welcome to the th6 guide.
You unlock healing spell, new buildings, and air sweeper at this level.
What to max
In this order
- Build new buildings
- Spell Factory
- Clan Castle
- Army Camps
- 1 Barracks (to unlock Healers)
- Archer Tower
- Wizard Tower
- Air Defense
- Air Sweeper
- 1 Gold and 1 Elixir Storage (the other one can still be 8, for now)
- Gold and Elixir Collector
New troop upgrades arrive here.
- Heal Spell
- Wall Breakers
- Lightning Spell to 3
Healers are maxed when you unlock them.
New upgrades for all the th6 troops are available at th7.
With 150 space you can use:
- 12 Giants
- 4 Wall Breakers
- 12 Wizards
- 28 Archers
- 10 Barbarians
- Dragon, OR maxed hogs in cc
- 2 Heal Spells
- Use archer to lure cc
- Bring cc towards the side builder.
- Surround archers to kill. BUT, if you have a dragon, use that and a few archers (possibly like 4-6) to kill cc.
- Deploy 1 Barbarian for every side building.
- Deploy giants, followed by remaining barbs, followed by wizards, followed by wall breakers.
- If you have hogs, send them in.
- Drop 2 Heal spells where needed on the hogs, or on the giants, depending what you bring in cc.
This army works well at th6. Th6 should have from 75-100 war stars.
- 75 Barbarians
- 75 Archers