| Not available
This trap is not available in the current version.
"Leave a special surprise gift for your enemies. Your generosity will surely be rewarded!"
- Limited time special defense: Santa Strike! Call in an air strike of explosive presents (but what is inside the boxes?)
- This trap was added by Supercell for the 2013 winter holiday season as part of the 5 December 2013 update.
- When detonated, Santa Claus will fly by in his sled and "deliver" Christmas presents that explode when they hit the ground.
- The effect is similar to the Lightning Spell in that it does damage randomly in a fixed radius.
- Some presents will be left behind for the player to collect for Elixir, similar to tombstones. When you tap on a present, all the presents will disappear, and you will receive 5,000 Elixir per present.
- The trap deals damage to ground and air units.
- The presents actually take a while to do damage to units.
- There is a subtle difference between the trap and the presents, the presents are slightly smaller and the trap and the orientation of the bow is different.
- It's no longer found in the current version of the game.
- Icons Description
- - Pressing this icon displays information about the Santa Strike such as Re-arm cost, Trigger Radius, Damage Type, Favorite Target and Targets.
- - Pressing this icon re-arms the Santa Strike. This icon is only displayed when your Santa Strike was triggered in a enemy attack.
- - Pressing this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when your Traps were triggered in a enemy attack.