| Not available
This trap is not available in the current version.
"Leave a special surprise gift for your enemies. Your generosity will surely be rewarded!"
- Limited time special defense: Santa Strike! Call in an air strike of explosive presents (but what is inside the boxes?)
- This trap was added by Supercell for the 2013 winter holiday season as part of the 5 December 2013 update.
- When detonated, Santa Claus will fly by in his sled and "deliver" Christmas presents that explode when they hit the ground.
- The effect is similar to the Lightning Spell in that it does damage randomly in a fixed radius.
- Each time the trap is set off, it will drop 5 presents. When you collect the presents, each one will give you 5,000 Elixir.
- The trap deals damage to ground and air troops.
- The presents actually take a while to do damage to troops.
- There is a subtle difference between the trap and the presents, the presents are slightly smaller and the trap and the orientation of the bow is different.
- It's no longer found in the current version of the game.
- Defensive Strategy
- Santa's Strike can be used similarly to other traps in the game.
- The Santa Strike's "present" bombs only damage units if they are standing directly on the tiles that the presents hit; otherwise no damage is dealt.
- Icons Description
- - Pressing this icon displays information about the Santa Strike such as Re-arm cost, Trigger Radius, Damage Type, Favorite Target and Targets.
- - Pressing this icon re-arms the Santa Strike. This icon is only displayed when your Santa Strike was triggered in an enemy attack.
- - Pressing this icon re-arms all Traps. This icon is only displayed when your Traps were triggered in an enemy attack.