This guide will be about clans.
What is a clan?
Basically, a clan is a community of players that is commanded by a leader , who is helped by co-leaders and elders.
In a clan, you can;
- Chat in your clanmates;
- Share attacks/defences of you on the chat board;
- Make a friendly challenge and challenge one of your clanmates;
- Request and donate troops
- Scout your clanmates and see more information about them.
Also, if you are in a war, you can also;
- Donate troops to your clanmates, which is going to be your defensive troop, on the preparation day;
- Attack enemy base up to twice during battle day.
As an elder, you can also;
- Kick out members of your clan (20min cooldown);(Not recommended)
- Invite players to your clan;
As an co-leader, you can also;
- Kick out members and elders for no cooldown;
- Change all clan info but the clan name;
- Send clan message(16hr cd);
- Promote anybody to elder/co-leader;
- Search for clan wars.
As the leader, you can;
- Demote co-leaders;
- Promote other co-leaders to clan leader; But take caution, since the player you promoted might not give you the leader back.
Clan War can be quite complicated, especially in large numbers.......