FANDOM


  • Being able to attack your friends would make this game alot better/competitive. Everyone wants to know who has the best defense and so on.

      Loading editor
    • yes i agree. i have like 4 friends who stopped playing this game when they realized you cannot choose who to attack.  there needs to be competition between friends.

        Loading editor
    • When i first started this game i though you could pick who to attack but then i realized that you couldn't. The game is fuin and all but it has a lot more potential, and it would be pretty hype to attack your friends.

        Loading editor
    • come on!!! upgrade your game!!! we want to attack our friends!!!! =))) make it more fun!! 

        Loading editor
    • This is the first time on ANY wiki i've really agreed to a Wikia Contributer.

        Loading editor
    • they need to hurry up and update this so wee can attack friends. it will be way more funner if this was an option.

        Loading editor
    • But then they won't be your friends anymore.........if you really abused it, but I like the idea

        Loading editor
    • Could be easily very abused. I think it'd be nice if you could attack people in a specific clan though, making it more clan battling based.

        Loading editor
    • i agree, i was just having an arguement with one of my friends if my base is better. we should only be able to attack people in our own clans because people on the global chat would be attacking anyone who made them mad.

        Loading editor
    • I agree. We should be able to attack our friends for bragging rights, in an arena/sandbox mode where we do not profit in resources, so this change could not be abused in the resource department.

        Loading editor
    • maybe we could get xp if we win and if we loose the opponent gets xp

        Loading editor
    • 24.1.183.155 wrote:
      Being able to attack your friends would make this game alot better/competitive. Everyone wants to know who has the best defense and so on.

      if we could attack friends they would hust keep attacking you and it wouldnt be nice because they might think that you are being mean (which you are doing which will change the relation ship of friends and would partley destroy the game because you would have to much time battling your friends for fun and they could keep getting your resorces and you could get all of theres. hope you like my comment

        Loading editor
    • I agree its make completion interseting cos its fun to attack your friend and show them who git best Defense System.

        Loading editor
    • if my friend can attack me , i will make them activate my shield for me .Its free^^

        Loading editor
    • ^^ they could make it in a different mode, where it doesnt actually effect your money, shields, actual building damage. It would be just for fun. ^^

        Loading editor
    • Yea that good idea Bean

        Loading editor
    • I just don't get why they won't let us donate resources to clanmates

        Loading editor
    • Press attack: Who to attack Random player Fb-friend Username.

      Thats the way it should be

        Loading editor
    • It would be good and bad. The good part is it would make the game more competitive. The bad part is you could just keep raiding the same person and keep getting trophies and loot

        Loading editor
    • If they add that, they should just add it as a simulation thing. You can't actually loot anything or give them a shield. That would be unfair

        Loading editor
    • i didnt think of that, it would definatly be used for bad gaming now that i think about it. if it were implemented, it should be used as a simulator or it should have a massive cool down. it could also be one time only.

        Loading editor
    • This would only work if you didnt recieve gold from it, otherwise you could abuse the farm... (BUT IT SHOULD DEFINATLY HAPPEN!)

        Loading editor
    • i do think that something of the sort should be implamented, but it should be harmless to the defender. put it on the dear supercell page.

        Loading editor
    • A wikia Contributor. Because SUPERCELL IS TOO DAM GREEDY and its not fair to other ppl in Global or Clan but its very bad idea what if Hopper stole our gold,gems,exilr and DE? After all i want to donate my second account a money and Exilr its good idea for all of us

        Loading editor
    • Misssupersal
      Misssupersal removed this reply because:
      offensive
      00:45, May 10, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Supercell should make you able to attack people with your troops agenst other people's troops wich you put in a reward for winning agenst your army: I might have 3 pekkas 25 wizards and they might have all valkaries, it would be like a normal attack just agenst troops not buildings/defences

        Loading editor
    • i also think that it would be fun to be able to attack friends but mosly for finding out weaknesses in their defence so they can improve it ( one should not get og lose gold and eliksir for this)

        Loading editor
    • But then you could attack friends with 0 trophies...

        Loading editor
    • They should have it where you have to accept an attack from a specific player, that way if they abuse it, they can't attack you unless you agree. Kind of like a duel...

        Loading editor
    • its a good idea for bragging rites, but your friends would most likely steal all your resources:(

        Loading editor
    • Yes I agree but maybe it wouldn't take any coins or count anything it would just say...you won..or..lost!!!

        Loading editor
    • No yup

        Loading editor
    • I AGREE !

        Loading editor
    • I think there should be a separate mode where you can get free troops and then attack your friends, it shouldn't affect their gold/elixer/trophies but they should be able to watch the replay.

        Loading editor
    • Why so many people call the elixir as the 'elixer'??????????

        Loading editor
    • One problem with this is that if you were able to get gold etc from attacking friends, if someone with of a low level had a friend of a high level, the high level friend could put one of his storage's in a corner somewhere and his friend could attack with a goblin, even if he only stole 100k, that's still a lot for a low level player and would make it unfair of people with no high level friends. Its a bit like boosting from Call of Duty, if you play that.

        Loading editor
    • i believe it would be unfair if you had a friend who was much lower than you and you kept beating them, that is why when you search for bases to attack it matches you up with people of your trophie count. a way to fix this problem would be to be able to send an attack request and the person could accept it

        Loading editor
    • You should be able to have troop vs. troop wars where you would battle troops not villages. I would use 2 healers 30 wizards 8 archers and 2 wallbreakers (troopbreaker)😎

        Loading editor
    • I disagree. attackin em' all over gan' may not be the brightest choice. you can keep riading the same village, were you take all the resources, and thats not nice. --------------------------------))

      my gum!

        Loading editor
    • This would be a great idea if u just raided withou losing ur troops and if u didnt steal any resources and never won/lost trophies

      Sincerely,Shadowtheyogo

        Loading editor
    • I think that there should be troop v troop combat and when you attack your friends they don't lose resources trophies and such but if you win you should get xp but they so not lose xp and if they win then they get xp and you don't get or lose anything

        Loading editor
    • the best idea would just be like the a Wikia Contributor said ,"This would be a great idea if u just raided without losing ur troops and if u didnt steal any resources and never won/lost trophies" and this would only be for people in your clan. this would be a great way for people in your clan to make their villages better because you would attack them with the troops u will not loose, and then u would show or they would see (attack replays) the weaknesses in their village. and they could build accordingly and then there would be a tab in the battle log bar called clan attack where u see the replays of the attacks on your place and improve form there. Finally there would be like a 1-2 day cool down until you can attack another persons village. you cant attack people outside ur clan because ur friends should be in ur clan. and not for resources because what if you were attacked all the time after the shield by a high level player because he thinks your place is easy to destroy, and 100% all the time and also that other think like cod boosting.

        Loading editor
    • this is not a good idea for many reasons

        Loading editor
    • It's not that fun when you can't Attack Your friends all I do is Watch the redwing game I am bot to stop

        Loading editor
    • 207.255.214.121 wrote: This would be a great idea if u just raided withou losing ur troops and if u didnt steal any resources and never won/lost trophies

      Sincerely,Shadowtheyogo

      This is the only way around the massive number of ways this could be abused. Support!

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't even have to be your friends, just pick someone and attack, but still have that random option too.

        Loading editor
    • I vote for a mini attack, where you can attack your friends, but no resources are lost, no trophies are lost, and no troops are lost, so you can see who has the best defense

        Loading editor
    • I agree mine366 plz Clah of Clans make it so we ca attack ppl we know it will make it a lot better

        Loading editor
    • I think this is a great idea but some of the suggestions above are bad for many reasons. First of all, Supercell would never make it so you can steal gold/elxir from your friends, nor trophies, that would ruin the game. This is great though, because their is always the recurring conversation between friends about whose village is better. Now about  the thought that you can attack a village over and over again, I think their should be a week wait for an individual person to be able to attack a friend (a weeks not that long, and that gives enough time for a base to change). The troops you use should not be wasted, replays should be available(maybe another section next to attack log, like "Friends Attack!!"). You get to use the same amount of troops your army camps can hold, and who cares if a higher up person in  your clan attacks you, i doesn't affect you, its for fun. And it would be foolish to be able to choose to attack random people for fun (whats the point) and strictly prohibited for clan members. Other restrictions should be added such how many times you can attack a clan member per week, how many times you can get attacked from a SPECIFIC person etc. 

        Loading editor
    • I agree 100% with  you! SUPER CELL LOOK AT THIS! 

        Loading editor
    • 74.108.57.118 wrote:
      I agree 100% with  you! SUPER CELL LOOK AT THIS! 


      i dont think they can hear you from here

        Loading editor
    • Lol

        Loading editor
    • want to attack friend it would be better for the games

        Loading editor
    • dont get why supercell put attack friend on the NOT schecule list

      i think they should do it right now who agree?

        Loading editor
    • If Supercell allowed this update, People, and we all know this would happen, would start attacking Jorge Yao. And all the other top Players. They would get extremely good Dark Elixer if Resourses were able to be taken away. And if Trophies were given when you lose it would just boost them up up and away In the trophie count. But yes its a good Idea we just need to see it from all angles, if we could attack only friends maybe that would be good, but attacking people on the list...nah, not really.

        Loading editor
    • if you atack friends, it is possible that you atack yourself with other device to just turn on the Shield.. so thats kind of cheating )))))))

        Loading editor
    • J-Rex64 wrote:
      maybe we could get xp if we win and if we loose the opponent gets xp

      No...that's easy farming. Your friend can just put their Town Hall out, especially with the quick repair times.

        Loading editor
    • I keep forgeting about the evil people in the world who cheat their way to the top. all the good ideas for this game can be twisted into a cheap way to be good.

        Loading editor
    • I've been trying to show my friend his base is bad, but I can't prove it to him unless I attack him

        Loading editor
    • Come on why can't we attack our friends it would be SO MUCH FUNNER and it is starting to get ANNOYING

        Loading editor
    • Funner? more fun... also why is it annoying. thats like saying aliens not being in minecraft is annoying.

        Loading editor
    • There are far too many problems with allowing this:

      People like Jorge Yao would be attacked constantly. Free shields for everyone. Would create an easy way to transfer resources. Would result in easy targets being looted relentlessly.

        Loading editor
    • Well put a cost when u wanna to atck ur friend

        Loading editor
    • Wouldnt stop any of the above.

        Loading editor
    • So if you made it only freinds could attack you not random people?

        Loading editor
    • Only being able to attack clan members and Game Center friends for no resources or trophies could work.

        Loading editor
    • But there are no updates

        Loading editor
    • Dahimi wrote:
      Only being able to attack clan members and Game Center friends for no resources or trophies could work.

      Like I said before. I gree with Dahimi.

        Loading editor
    • Only being able to attack clan members and Game Center friends for no resources or trophies could work.

        Loading editor
    • YES THATS A GEAT IDEA BUT IT MIGHT BE UNEVEN IF UR FRIENDS IS VERY WEAK

        Loading editor
    • 24.1.183.155 wrote:
      Being able to attack your friends would make this game alot better/competitive. Everyone wants to know who has the best defense and so on.

      WHOEVER WROTE THIS HAS A PROP3R I3RAIN

        Loading editor
    • This is so stupid lets go attack are friends I wish we couls

        Loading editor
    • I hope they update the game so we can attack friends. No resources, no xp, no trophies, all fun.

        Loading editor
    • +1 for an epic idea

        Loading editor
    • agreed

        Loading editor
    • It would be so much fun to attack friends.

        Loading editor
    • welcome to the wiki aswome united, as a rule of thumb we dont post a reply on old threads.

      but since it is reopened i will put in my 2 cents :P

      first off supercell has rejected this many times because of the fact that it can be abused. i agree with that, but i do think it would be nice if the made it (as a couple people said) a sandbox type thing, where nothing is gained or lost. but i can see how they wouldnt want to pull people away from the actual game, but i think that the added fun/excitment this would cause would in the end help supercell out, since more people will most liklely play it. i myself have often wanted to crush a friend that thinks he can challange me -_-

      i think it should work just like any other attack, except that u dont gain anything and it is all fake(aka u train your troops in the sandbox for no cost and the battle it done in there, but with your own base) the hook is that u can only attack people in your clan. the replay would be able to get shared if u wanted.

        Loading editor
    • Thats agreat idea. maybe u can only attack ur friends in 48 hours once u attacked them before.

        Loading editor
    • I think it'd be cool infinitely. Just something fun to do while your troops are training. Which is why supercell wont implement it-Because they simply rely on the people buying gems to speed their troops. With something fun to do, they wont be able to convince as many people to buy gems. It really stinks as is :( I like the idea though!

        Loading editor
    • lol, i am not sure what supercell thinks, but with enough pressure they will add a lot of things that they wouldnt otherwise

        Loading editor
    • Spottra
      Spottra removed this reply because:
      Profanity
      22:31, February 5, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • 101TheTiger101 wrote:
      welcome to the wiki aswome united, as a rule of thumb we dont post a reply on old threads.

      but since it is reopened i will put in my 2 cents :P

      first off supercell has rejected this many times because of the fact that it can be abused. i agree with that, but i do think it would be nice if the made it (as a couple people said) a sandbox type thing, where nothing is gained or lost. but i can see how they wouldnt want to pull people away from the actual game, but i think that the added fun/excitment this would cause would in the end help supercell out, since more people will most liklely play it. i myself have often wanted to crush a friend that thinks he can challange me -_-

      i think it should work just like any other attack, except that u dont gain anything and it is all fake(aka u train your troops in the sandbox for no cost and the battle it done in there, but with your own base) the hook is that u can only attack people in your clan. the replay would be able to get shared if u wanted.

      I agree it will be nice to have a Sandbox mode, but anybody thought of Server time and processor usage for SUPERCELL if we all just attack friends/clan members.etc when waiting for your army to be built or when protected by shild! They wil get at least 30% extra cost for hosting the game.

        Loading editor
    • Please do not revive threads. Also this needs to be removed/closed as this idea has been ruled out by SuperCell.

        Loading editor
    • I think supercell will only implement this when game popularity will drop or at a price like on gem per battle.

        Loading editor
    • it has been ruled out recently so i would suggest removing this thread. 

      http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:146617  (ruled out ideas)

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone notice on the coc page on the android app store it says 'Coordinate attacks with your clan' so we should be able to choose who we want to attack and have enemy clans and allied clans

        Loading editor
    • by that it means cc troops, that is all. other than that they is nothing in attacking clan related, "yet"

        Loading editor
    • Ryan.clough.923 wrote:
      Did anyone notice on the coc page on the android app store it says 'Coordinate attacks with your clan' so we should be able to choose who we want to attack and have enemy clans and allied clans

      Let me see...does anyone really think that Supercell is going to read this and say "Whoops, you're right! We did say that. Darn it, now we have to completely overhaul our game and allow all this to happen, and do it as soon as possible so we are in compliance with our poorly-worded message on the Android App Store."

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • I thimk attacking a friend may make further compilcations. Then, the Company would also be compelled to help you "choose" who to attack. One can choose the top players to get better loot then what would be the point of a League?

        Loading editor
    • Ruled Out, for the freaking last time, IT IS RULED OUT!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Good decision!

        Loading editor
    • Ok, this thread is unnoficialy closed. I will remove any replys subsequent to my own until an Admin closes the thread.

        Loading editor
    • 101TheTiger101
      101TheTiger101 removed this reply because:
      this was a useless comment and all it did was open this stupid thread back up
      19:42, February 17, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message