- The Treasury safeguards bonus loot from Clan Wars and Star Bonuses.
- Treasury capacity is determined by Town Hall and Clan Perks levels. The level of the Clan Castle has no effect on the capacity.
- It's the safest place to save up bonus loot until you are ready to spend it, unless the resources in your storages are already enough (or almost enough) to reach the cap. Only 3% of loot stored in the Treasury will be stolen if an attacker completely destroys your Clan Castle.
- You can view your stored loot by tapping "Treasury". From here you may also collect the stored loot.
- The stored loot will be moved to their normal associated storages. This action can not be reversed.
- The player can earn 5 stars in multiplayer battles that earn you a loot bonus every 24 hours (exact period is a little shorter). The loot star bonus is stored in the Treasury.
- The Treasurer achievement (formerly named Spoils of War) can be achieved by collecting certain amounts of Gold from the Treasury.
- Offensive Strategy
- A substantial amount of loot can be earned each day just for earning five stars in battle. It will give you a certain amount of resources depending on your league.
- Higher leagues give bigger bonuses. Try to balance your possible bonus with a league you can still be competitive in.
- Defensive Strategy
The following figures excludes the extra storage gained from Clan Perks.
|Town Hall||Gold||Elixir||Dark Elixir|
Daily five star bonuses increases with each progressive league promotion with Dark Elixir rewards available after Gold III league. You also get the maximum amount of loot starting at Titan III (4,100 trophies). See Star Bonus for the values.
- If you quit a clan of at least level 2 and cause the treasury capacity of at least one resource type to drop below the amount you currently hold, the resource over the capacity won't be lost, but the treasury is considered full of that resource type, and unless you collect or get raided, any more of that resource type you gain into the treasury will be lost.
- The same holds if you buy a special pack in the shop and cause at least one resource type to overflow.
- If at least one resource type in the Treasury is full (or over full due to quitting a level 2 or higher clan), a keyhole symbol with red background will appear above the Clan Castle.
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|