Joining a League
- To join a league, start by completing one multiplayer attack.
- At the end of this attack (regardless of victory or defeat), as long as your trophy count is higher than 400, you will be automatically placed into an appropriate league based on the league level's trophy range.
- You will be promoted to a higher league or demoted to a lower league if your trophies reach certain limits for your current league (listed below).
While in a Trophy League, the following rules apply:
- Every player in a league gets the privilege to show off their league badge. The badge will appear next to your name in many game areas (e.g. chat, clan, tops, friends list). Yes, they are awesome!
- Demotion occurs when the player drops more than 100 trophies below the limit required to join that division of the league, i.e. 900 trophies will demote to Silver III.
- You will get a loot bonus for every multiplayer attack victory (1, 2, or 3 stars). The bonus can be seen in the battle result screen, and is in addition to the amount of loot that you stole from your opponent (seen in the center of the screen).
- The loot bonus is not awarded for revenge attacks, defensive victories, or single player victories.
- Each league will track victories while both attacking and defending. You can see them near your name in the league screen, accessed by clicking the trophy icon shown below your current trophy count. The victory counters automatically reset when the season ends, or if your trophy count drops under 300 at any time.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can be promoted or demoted during a season. Climb as high as you can, or drop as low as you can go; it is all up to you!
- You will be grouped with up to 100 players at a time in your league to help you gauge your progress. Each league will track the number of places you move up or own inside your own league group.
When a League Season Ends
- All players are removed from their leagues and automatically become "unranked" (with the gray empty badge).
- The placement process will start all over, so complete another multiplayer attack to be placed back into a league. If you don't keep playing, you don't get to keep your badge!
- Even if your league level doesn't change, you will get grouped with a completely new set of players within your league once you rejoin it.
- League seasons last two weeks, and they reset every other Monday at midnight Eastern Time (US). You can check to see how much longer the current league season will last by clicking on the trophy icon at the top left of the main screen. The remaining time will be shown immediately below your league level.