CamelCase here, again, telling you how to compose your army.
Any Town Hall
These depend on how many housing spaces you have.
50% Archers, 50% Barbs. (Optional: 2 Lightning Spells and Barb King to KO Some Mortars)
- Remember to scatter troops around, as Mortars can instantly wipe out most of your army if you don't.
- Place all Barbs first as meat shields, then place the archers to do all of the damage.
2 Golems, 15 Witches, 3 Rage Spells, 1 Healing Spell and 1 Freeze Spell
- Place your Golems in the same place on the map, right after, place all your Witches down (preferably far behind so skeletons have enough time to spawn.)
- Every time they group together, place a rage spell and as soon as the Golems die, place a Healing Spell on the Witches and a Freeze Spell on the last few defences (you probably would have taken most of them out)
This should get you a 2- or 3-star raid. :D
TH 6-8 (1000-1500 Trophies), 200 Housing Spaces:
1 Healer, 14 Giants, 8 Wallbreakers, 50 Archers, 50 Goblins, and 2 (preferably 3) Lightning Spells.
- Check where the Air Defences are. At this Trophy range, most people would have 2 or 3. Drop 3 Lightning Spells on the one that is hardest to reach, a few Archers to take out the second one and then drop a horde of Giants and some Wallbreakers. Make sure to drop them parallel to the Air Defence so they take that out first.
- Pop the Healer as close as possible to the Giants.
- Drop all your infantry at once (rest of troops) but put them on the other side of the map so that the Healer won't start healing the Goblins.
Note: At 1000 trophies, most people only have one Air Defence, so just bring 3 Rage Spells and let the Giants go for it.