The first thing I want to say is that I rushed my Town Hall. Do you know why? My friend rushed his town hall and wasn't showing the right example and I copied his idea of rushing it and then I heard people saying that I should've maxed my stuff first and now it will take me a while to upgrade my Town Hall again.
I started town hall lvl 7 with lvl 3 archer towers, lvl 2-3 walls, mines and collectors lvl 1-3, barracks 2-7, clan castle lvl 2, cannons lvl 2-6 and lots of other low stuff. Don't make fun of it or I will be :(.
"Poision your enemies with this poisonous spell. Very expensive, but harmful"
- This is a spell that I created, the Poision Spell.
- For example, if you put the spell on a Cannon, the Cannon would shoot at another defense which would help the attacker.
- This is not a real spell.
- If you put this spell on a Hidden Tesla before it was revealed, the Hidden Tesla would electricute another building for half of the seconds (for 7 seconds, 3.5 seconds, and for 9 seconds, 4.5 seconds).
My favorite decoration (I don't buy them, just want to tell you which one I like best): The Statue of P.E.K.K.A.
Town Hall Level:Level 7
My favorite dark troop that I have:
1. My favorite troop that I have (includes dark troops)
2. My favorite defense
3. My favorite troop (that I do or don't have)
New Defense Idea
The Mortar/Wizard Tower
File:WizardTowerLevel4.jpg "Does great splash damage, but in return, very expensive. Looks like the Wizard Tower and Mortar are friends.
- The Mortar-Wizard Tower defense is like a Wizard Tower and a mortar combined.
- Does extremely good splash damage.
- It can destroy any level of Barbarians in a single hit.
- It is very expensive