Future Update Ideas
- Gem Mine - I just thought of this as I was writing this post and I thought it should go at the top,mostly so you guys would understand other ideas that have something to do with the gem mine. The gem mine is a resource and should cost a lot of dark elixer, but only produces a small amount of gems so a lvl 1 gem mine only produces 1 gem per hour, a lvl 2 gem mine only produces 2 gems per hour and so on. (I am not 100% sure what to sugest! so can you tell me do you think there should or shouldn't be a gem storage?)
- Higher Levels - I was thinking Supercell should should make a lvl 12 elixer collector/gold mine and a lvl 7 dark elixer drill for the people who have already upgraded everything and are board because their is nothing to upgrade. Also if they like the gem mine idea they should make another 5 upgrades for the gold mine, elixer collector and dark elixer drill and you must use gems to upgrade them and alot of gems like 50 so its not to easy.
- Make Your Own Avatar - Well since you are the leader of your own village you should have an avatar. You should be able to customize your avatar and make him/her look cool. You should also be able to by different amors and weapons to make your avatar stronger and engage other avatars in pvp matches. The armors should consist of a helmet, a chest plate, pants, shoes and gloves. The weapons should consist of stuff like Babarians Sword, Archers Bow, Hog Riders Hammer and so on. Also The weapons and armor should be upgradable to make them stronger.
- Level 11 town hall - I think a level 11 town hall would be a great addition to the game. It would be good if you got 1 more of everything like 1 more mortor and 1 more gold mine Exeter Exeter. Also you should be able to put a defence on top so your town hall can defend its self like a archers tower or a hidden tesla.
- spells - More spells would be awesome! Currently their are only 4 spells plus santa's SUPRISE whichever comes out only at Christmas. Extra spells would definetly make the game more interesting more spell would give people who have done everything more stuff to do there should be spell that do stuff like slow down the attack speed of the defenses around it or a spell that makes you troops undetectable for about 30 seconds or stalls the defenses temporarily, or a spell that will teleport your troops to where it was dropped but the troops must be in a 4 tile radius or something and the higher the lvl the bigger the radius.
- clan members - I thought of a great idea to help you get clan members! What you should beable to do is go on to the top charts and stuff and next to top players is a button called clan needed or ,something to do with the topic, and it will show you all the people who are in the same legue as you and needs a clan. That way it makes it easier for you to get your clan running well. It should also say when thy last went on so you know if they are active or not.
- faster training - On Supercells game called Hay Day there is a feed mill(for the animals) and what happens is that when you spend at least 120 hours on it making food you get a 10% discount on them so I was thinking that when you train troops and it all equals up to 120 hours the troops are 10% cheaper but if you do 240% they are 20% cheaper and when you do 480 hours they are 20% cheaper and 10% of the time to make them and stuff like that and this could also work for the spell factories and research labs and other stuff like this.
- Clan Village - This is an alright idea that was posted as a comment by an anonymous member that I thought I might write about and added my own little. So the idea of a clan village is to help with clan v clan battles you make a village with your clan and you can donate elixer/dark elixer and gold into it the storages you make your villages like a normal village and attack like a normal village but the leader is in control and moves everything around, but every one can upgade things using their own builders. When you attack you use your clan members avatars and again the leader is in control. Now your village is not very strong against other peoples avatars so in your clan castle you can keep clan members or I was thinking you could form a friendship with other peoples clans and donate your clan members avatars.
- Water land - A water land would be a great addition to the game you could have a water barracks and a warship as an army camp but the warship can attack as well. You can have cool aquatic troops and for bombs you could have mines for the water. You can have something like an oil rig for dark elixer drill and elixer collector over the water and a diving sqaud for a gold mine to pick up gold off the sea floor. You could also get awesome water defences like a torpedo launcher and a guard ship (sort of like Barbarian King and Archer Queen). Also an Electric current that electrocutes the water in a 5 square radious and other cool stuff.
Offline Mode - Ofline mode would make it more easier for people who dont have internet 24/7 to play clash of clans. You can still play goblin campaign and move your base around along with collecting Gold, Elixer and Dark Elixer and mabye a small idea that I would like to see but not very soon is another campain mode like Minion campaign where you can only use dark elixer troops and Minions will come out of the town hall. Also a blutooth conection so youcan chat yo anyone with in blutooth range which wont be very far but its still something.
Cage Trap - Whats that? Its a brand new cage trap that will stop troops in there tracks literally. The cage Trap springs up and catchs all troops in a 4 tile area and they sit there till either the defences destroy them or they brake out. So what happens is that the cage trap is triggerd when 5 or more troops go over it, so its not wasteful, and catches them in a cage also all defences can get the troops inside the cage but the cage can be destroyed if your troops are strong enough to break free. Also you can upgrade it to be stronger, but it is not perminit it doesnt need a builder as well so you buy it for about 5000 gol or elixer and then you can upgrade it for 10,000 gold to have more hitpoints ect.
Spells - A new spell has just arrived and it is awesome. The spell is called a Turned spell and what it does is it turns a single one of your enemies defences against them for around about 10 seconds. The spell should cost about 100,000 gold and even more when you upgrade it. When you upgrade it the duration of the spell gets longer for the first 3 updates then on the 5th update (The 4th update does nothing because the 5 is so good) the spell will upgrade the defense you drop it on, if it is not already maximum level, by 1 level. The best thing about this is if it is in range of the oppenents other defncese the other defences will forget about your troops and attack that defence you have turned until it turns back. This spell is good all the time even if you are farming it will keep the other defences destracted while you sneek in with your goblins and make with the loot.
Troop Ideas - A new dark elixer troops has washed up on the shore, say hello to the strongest dark elixer troop to hit clash of clans. This troop does not have a name yet but I will think of one and post it. This troop has a total of 5000 hit points but does not attack, it attracts all the incoming defences like a magnet so all of your other troops can go out and destroy the defences. Since this troop is a very strong toop it takes up 50 housing space and cant be donated and costs 1000 dark elixer and this is all just level one. Upgrading it would cost a lot and it’s hit points keep going up and when it gets to level 4 it attracts air defences.
Clan Needs - This is all on what clans need and what the should add. First off we need new ranks, the ranks should go like this Clan Member(as many as wanted), Clan Elder (as many as wanted), High Elder (5 members), Co-Leaders (4 members), Leader (1 member). What clans need is to make alliances with your friends clans so you cant get attacked by them and you can receive troops from them. Clans need private chat rooms like a chat room for each rank and then a chat room for your clan then a chat room for your brother/sister clan, leader can enter all chat rooms. The clan leader should be able to ban people from their clan so they cant join the clan but they should also be able to un-ban them so they can make up for what they got ban for.
Attack Needs - What is needed for attacking is to be able to set the target for your troops that don’t already have an set target like Barbarians and minions and set one for them once they are fully upgraded. When they are in the army camps you press the information button and then select what they attack first e.g. Defenses or Resources. You can’t set a second target so once they resources are all gone they will attack the closest things. With heroes you can click on it then it will follow your finger around and when you let go of it, it will attack the closest thing.
Spell Defence - There is a new defense for each spell and they’re all hidden so good luck finding a good place to put your spells. The “Lightning Spell Rod” is the name of the defence against the lightning spells you can only get one lightning spell rod at a time and they are not permanent. They can only absorb half a lightning spell before disappearing, so it the lightning spell isn’t a complete waste, and it has a radius of 5 tiles (It will only absorb lightning spells with in this radius) and takes up 2x2 tiles so its not impossible to detect.
- Spell Defence - There isn’t a new defense for the heal spell because the only way to stop a heal is to attack the troops so your defenses are the heal spell defence so sorry you dont get something cool for the heal spell.
- Spell Defence - There is a new defence for each spell and they’re all hidden so good luck finding a good place to put your spells. The “Tea Pot” is the name of the defence against the Rage Spell you can only get one Tea Pot at a time and they are not permanent. The tea in theTea Pot is a calming tea that calms the troops in rage ring and halves it’s effect so it doesn’t waste a spell. At the end of the battle the Tea pot disappears and you have to buy another one. The Tea Pot has a radius of 5 tiles and takes up 2x2 tiles so its not impossible to detect.
- Spell Defence - There is a new defence for each spell and they’re all hidden so good luck finding a good place to put your spells. The “Beat Box ” is the name of the defence against the Jump Spell you can only get one at a time and they are not permanent. The Beat Box is a hidden Stereo that pops up if a Jump spell is dropped near a defence in a 5 tile radius and it stops half the troops from getting over by making the walls dance up and down and hit some troops as they go over. Once it thaws out one defence it disappears and you have to buy another. It is 2x2 tiles so its not impossible to detect.
Spell Defence - There is a new defence for each spell and they’re all hidden so good luck finding a good place to put your spells. The “Burn Unit” is the name of the defence against the Freeze spells you can only get one Burn Unit at a time and they are not permanent. The Burn Unit is a hidden torch that pops up if a Freeze Spell is dropped near a defence in a 5 tile radius and halves the time by melting the frozen defence. Once it thaws out one defence it disappears and you have to buy another. It is 2x2 tiles so its not impossible to detect.
Spell Defence - There is a new defence for each spell and they’re all hidden so good luck finding a good place to put your spells. The “Hidden Chimney” is the name of the defence against the Santa’s Surprise you can only get one Hidden Chimney at a time at a time and they are not permanent. The Hidden Chimney is a chimney that suck that presents down in a 5 tile radius, but when the presents explodes the chimney explodes but halves the original power of the presents. Once has blown to pieces it disappears and you have to buy another. It is 2x2 tiles so its not impossible to detect.
- spare note - Feel free to post comments and give suggestions Last edited on 25th of July 2013 . There will be a new update at least once a week so keep updated. Follow me on twitter @jamin_ziatas. P.S. I do read your comments so please comment!!!