- Village Edit Mode will be unlocked when your Town Hall reaches level 3.
- It enables the user to quickly clear their village space, so they can spend more time carefully designing their new base.
- Your village layouts are saved automatically when you close the app in Village Edit Mode.
- Going into village edit mode doesn't prevent you from being raided.
- It can help to notice new obstacles and remove them.
- Introduced in the Halloween update on September 30, 2013.
- Village edit mode allows you to see the invalid/valid spawn locations of raiding players, previously only seen for a brief second after you move Buildings or Walls.
- As in the January 29th 2014 update, Obstacles can now be cleared in Village Edit Mode.
- As in the December 2014 update, you can now save multiple bases and switch between them quickly.