- Do not vandalise the pages. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
- Pornographic content.
- Offensive content.
- False information.
- Content deletion.
- Do not create new categories.
- Do not insert categories in pages without an administrator's permission. This includes personal pages and blog entries.
- Do not flood or spam in the comments. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive comments.
- Pornographic comments.
- Gibberish and/or multiple comments.
- Clan advertising.
- Reviving old topics.
- Consecutives comments at the same topic.
- Do not create duplicate topics in the forum or on any of the Wikia pages.
- Do not create new pages without an administrator's permission.
Keep in mind that your page should display accurate and helpful information to the community.
- Do not edit solely for the purpose of ranking/Wikia achievements.
- Do not create new pages with personal information.
You have your personal page(s) and a personal blog in your profile.
- Do not insert any information regarding hacks or glitches on the Wikia pages.
- Do enter an edit summary in the upper right-hand corner of the edit screen for every edit...even if you undo a previous edit (add your summary after the 'undo' information).
Our Wikia is the most complete guide in existence for the Clash of Clans game. Supercell has recognized us as the de facto "official source" of knowledge for their game, and we want to continue to be the best place to find information and communicate with your fellow Clashers.
Please, before you do something in the wikia, read our intentions:
If you don't know what you can or can't do on this Wikia, feel free to ask any administrator. They are the best people to help you about the game and this wiki.
Do you want to help us to fight back against vandalism?
If you found bad comments on our Wikia pages or vandals editing the pages, post the links in the comments page and we will take any necessary measures. Click here to be redirected to the page.